New Guy in Cardiff area looking to take up airsoft

Tom.88

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

Welcome.

Have a look at http://www.airsoftmap.net which shows some airsoft sites which may be local to you, or within travel distance. It is a sticky in the New players section above.

• Head Moderator

Yes, many of us are Billy no mates :) and go to a skirmish solo. I have met up with a few guys from the forum which is good fun, meeting the real player and having a chat.

Nothing I like more than chewing the fat with Jedi on a Sunday Funday at a top notch pew pew pew site. Can't beat it.

Poor jedi,

U can't leave him behind, you might loose him in the womens under ware shop XP

• Head Moderator

I was looking at some webbing! And confused the brassiere as a shoulder holster ;)

Ahh, the o'l over the shoulder boulder holders eah? :P

• Head Moderator

No I do not shoot friends in the back, that is what a knife is for - a pat on the back is a recce for the knife. I do tend to stay low in the dark, so people that look over the top of me and wonder why their kneecaps hurt. I am more geographically challenged wondering around in the dark trying to find my way back to respawn.

• Supporters

No I do not shoot friends in the back, that is what a knife is for - a pat on the back is a recce for the knife. I do tend to stay low in the dark, so people that look over the top of me and wonder why their kneecaps hurt. I am more geographically challenged wondering around in the dark trying to find my way back to respawn.

Only messing I did see you get stuck in a few times. Not many on our side were that day. Still reckon I got killed twice as much by our team than by the opposition.

• Head Moderator

I do tend to expose myself to see if I can clear a room and hope that someone is following me. If only they would and we could hold the gains. Worse part was trying to medic a guy, encouraged by the Marshals, only to find out he was on the other team and I was hosed down from multiple angles, to which the Marshal said whoops sorry. It is all a learning experience, and I am learning all the routes to respawn :)

I would love to play a site with a few more from this forum, because it would be good fun and we could have a bit more banter online because we have actually met and played alongside each other.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.