CQB Gun Attachments

i3666

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

this is what I have, you can get rail mount and pressure pad as well (don't use it yet, just use thumb)

liquid solder the contact so its on high only, no other option. added a filter to spread the light as well

damn link wont post, copy paste broken!...not sure if win 7 or forum capability on laptop :(

google xtar tz20 then torch direct or another site....

• Supporters

I know exactly where my bbs are going in the pitch black, exactly where my red dot is focused so I don't need tracers or other jazzy flashy stuff.

How exactly do you know if you cant see it?

With an airsoft gun a red dot is an indicator of where your hoping to hit not a guarantee you will.

A torch if used properly can be advantageous.

As for a tracer it makes it easier to adjust your aim in the dark and you and everybody else can see what your hitting. Which with the none hit taking situation is a huge benefit.

It only gives your position away if you miss.

How exactly do you know if you cant see it?

With an airsoft gun a red dot is an indicator of where your hoping to hit not a guarantee you will.

A torch if used properly can be advantageous.

As for a tracer it makes it easier to adjust your aim in the dark and you and everybody else can see what your hitting. Which with the none hit taking situation is a huge benefit.

It only gives your position away if you miss.

You only need to ajust your aim if your weapon is A, crap B, not zeroed correctly!

I know Because my g36 has had everything upgraded that can be so its as accurate as an airsoft weapon can be, And hear people call hit ! know what my zero distance is and how much to aim off at various distances, apart from the few flyers that one always get with airsoft, my shots land where I aim.

Indoors anyway.

• Supporters

You only need to ajust your aim if your weapon is A, crap B, not zeroed correctly!

I know Because my g36 has had everything upgraded that can be so its as accurate as an airsoft weapon can be, And hear people call hit ! know what my zero distance is and how much to aim off at various distances, apart from the few flyers that one always get with airsoft, my shots land where I aim.

Sorry but a bit of wind or even a draft across a corridor can affect a bb in flight.

Doesnt matter how much you spend on your gun or how much you zero your sight you are still shooting a little plastic ball with small airpockets inside that affect balance and can be thrown off by a fly fart.

In daylight you can track your shots but when its a bit dark you cant see sod all after the first few feet.

Would put my gun up against all but the best sniper rifles for accuracy and would never make the claim I know I hit because my red dot was on it.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.