fingerless gloves or not?

4-E
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
On 11/03/2018 at 10:46 AM, Duff said:

They don't have to be leather. I wear Richa Evo summer motorcycle gloves, they're overly armoured on the knuckles but have armour all the way down the fingers.

But last week I got shot in the side of the knuckle, where it isn't armoured and oh my, did the air turn blue. My Richa gloves were around £50-60 new, you could spent the same amount of a top tier pair of airsoft gloves. I guess fingerless is just personal preference. I wear a medium glove even though it's difficult to put on buty they hug my hands great, meaning I'm not fumbling due to baggy fingertips.

it does suck getting hit, i managed to get full auto'd in my little fingernail by what felt like the entire enemy team back in january, amazing how much and how long that smarts for.

but it goes with the territory, personally i'm happy enough with my £5 amazon fingerless gloves, they have knuckle armour and my play style generally keeps me far enough away from the action to prevent too much damage.

Archived