Finished my first Kydex project today - A sheath for my Cold Steel Training Knife!

JTStarX

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah I was the same, my trick was to wedge the knife in a mag pouch, in between the plate carrier and the magazine. Then I cable tied one of my girlfriend's hair bobble things to the molle and used that to secure the knife, worked pretty well

If you sneak up behind someone, you can do a knife kill by tapping them on the shoulder (at least that's the rule at my site) I made mine with plastic card, glue & gaffer tape

• Head Moderator

Because sometimes you need to take a knife to a gun fight. It is so you can get stealthy or quiet knife kills.

I played a game at The Mall where we were not allowed to use guns for the first few minutes, but knifes and swords were permissible. So those few players with knives were quickly able to get multiple kills, including me, before they were hosed down. Due to this experience I went and bought a flexible rubber bayonet from eBay so that I would not get caught out in the future.

Nice. Yeh I carry a knife in cqb especially when you know someone's around a corner to you go around and hit them with that when your worried about 5m rule etc. We had a young guy on Sunday got in a good position beside a path and he couldn't engage so when first guy came down he code browned when this knife came out of the bush beside him. 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.