Jing Gong AUG A4 - reduce power.

Thunderbug

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, I have a JG AUG A4 and I would like to reduce the power from 401 fps(at last chrono) to 330-350fps. After doing some reading ive found a change of spring is the best way to do this. Ive read an ASG Ultimate M100 spring would give around 330-350fps which is perfect however im unsure if that spring is compatible with my AUG.

So my questions are :-

1) Are all spring compatible with all AEG's?

2) If not is the M100 spring compatible with my JG A4 AUG?

Thanks for any help

It'll be fine. The vast majority of AEGs use the same type of springs. It's only a special few that require a different style.

I'd look at using an M90 though, if you're buying ASG springs; I use them and they tend to come out at 340ish, unless you have a poor air seal.

An M100 could very well put you around 360, so best playing it safe and aim to be under!

It'll be fine. The vast majority of AEGs use the same type of springs. It's only a special few that require a different style.

I'd look at using an M90 though, if you're buying ASG springs; I use them and they tend to come out at 340ish, unless you have a poor air seal.

An M100 could very well put you around 360, so best playing it safe and aim to be under!

ah cool cool, thanks for the help.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.