Help with rebuilding a version 2 gearbox

GJK

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I'm pretty new to airsofting so here goes. I bought a cheapish mp5 for a skirmish recently. I have to be honest I was quite happy with how it performed but thought I would do a few mods to get a some more fps. Upgraded spring, piston, etc, etc. I had a quick look in the gear box and thought yeah I can do that, do you think I can put it back together, can I f***. So if any body knows some one who does rebuilds/ repairs can they let me know. I'm in south Wales but obviously I'd be willing to post and pay via PayPal or transfer.Thanks.

• Head Moderator

Might help if you specify the make and model of gun, i.e. Umarex H&K MP5 A5. Easier for forum members to offer help.

• Supporters

lol - yeah we have all been there - reckon 75%-80% of us when opening up a box first time

well mine was a friggin' nightmare and still learning all the time....

There might be a bloke who maintains ya local site's hire guns ???

save on postage being local etc.....

But don't freak out - worse possible scenario is just get another box if all else fails

take a pic of gun and box - see sticky's for pic upload at imgur etc....

as long as is ain't some pile of $hite lemon gun we may be able to help ya put it back together at least

or give ya true honest advice about it eg: keep it or bin that JBBG pile of $hite

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.