Just got a new uniform... LOVE IT!!!

kylesesh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, you read two badly written books in which the protagonists revel in killing "niggers" and "yids" and hanging young white women who sleep with black men, and found them enjoyable and engaging, but are not racist. You are either lying or are just terminally thick.

Yes, I have read them; in order to enjoy them, one would have to be either strongly supportive of the views contained therein or so stupid that the overt racism and white supremacism was entirely missed. Therefore, the logic holds up.

I know I said I wouldn't comment anymore but after some Yahoo & Google searches, I have come across some very disturbing reading that was posted by Kyle himself & my conclusion is he needs help very quickly to the point where he is a danger to others around him

Think it's time to let the thread die. Clearly this chap was bullied or is insecure about somethin , fiddled with and never got around it maybe.

Having done loose reading around some of the atrocities that have happened over the last few hundred years and at no point would I class it as engaging. Parts of history are interesting, amazing and also discustting but it's what it took for us all to get here and now. Facts are that alto of good comes from war ( well documented ) however you have missed the point. It's the way in which u have gone about it and a lot of people involved in Airsoft have connections to the military.

Best for you to keep your racist view to urself.

Hay i'm trying to do the right thing here by saying sorry.

No, saying sorry would be 'I'm sorry for my behaviour unreservedly'. Instead you give a load of BS about ADHD. Attention Deficit Disorder doesnt make you behave like a spunktrumpet it just means you can't concentrate. Be a man and take responsibility for your actions instead of giving a wishy washy excuse and hiding behind faux medical bull.

One final point, he appears ginger can we persecute him for that as well? *JOKE* I married one afterall....

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.