Just got a new uniform... LOVE IT!!!

kylesesh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Kyle - we've managed to map down your full name, your age, your address, email address, skype name, your twitter, the twitter/FB of your friends, some rather embarrassing/racist forum/blog posts, local news, conviction for possession, lots of other personal stuff, etc.

Perhaps before you go bug some other people, get some anonymity - anonymous people are a lot easier to discount/ban/squelch/ignore/abuse without a second thought, as are their comments.

We'd have all been better off if you were anonymous.

Edited by Sacarathe

After finding out so new Intel on this kid, this will be my last comment but I hope he finds what he needs

Please don't message me asking what it is as I will not reply, I'm not excusing his behaviour in all this but I am still disgusted with what he started in July & on remembrance Sunday

After finding out so new Intel on this kid, this will be my last comment but I hope he finds what he needs

Please don't message me asking what it is as I will not reply, I'm not excusing his behaviour in all this but I am still disgusted with what he started in July & on remembrance Sunday

Well i would like to take this moment to apologise for this post and the previous post on the whole uniform subject... I'm sorry that it has enraged everyone and i must admit, this whole internet kick in that you've given me has knocked some sense into me... thankfully it was over the web, and not the butt of an AEG going into my face... I hope that all is forgiven and that we can move on from this.

I must admit, the amount of history that you found on the web about me, was kind of surprising and it has shown that i shouldn't be so forthcoming with my comments... since those posts were made, i have made some progress in those areas... I have just recently been diagnosed with ADHD and i know your probably thinking i'm trying to fob off my behaviour as a part of my ADHD, but i'm not... Its something that has only recently came to light, and its been nearly twenty years of going back and forth between doctors, and finally i have got something nailed down as to why my behaviour can be somewhat unpredictable and offensive, and again i apologise again for any hurt that i may have caused with the whole Waffen SS uniform post.

I am currently in the process of getting some form of Medication for said ADHD, and hopefully in the coming weeks, i should be starting a long recovery away from all these comments that i have made.

Please know this... I do not hold any racist / supremacist ideologies... I have several friends who come from different backgrounds including, middle eastern and polish, and i hold them in very high regard and am glad to have met them.

I just hope we can put this all behind us, and turn over a onto a clean slate.

No malice from me - I think you have alot to think about. I hope your last comment was honest and true.

It is honest... i had no idea one post would explode into this fiasco and i am truly sorry if anyone has been offended by it

Hopefully you've learnt your lesson that what you do and say online affects other people. Please don't turn up to Black ops wearing that I will know if you do.

Sorry but I think your whole out pouring above is bullshit.

Not bothered about the whole Nazi uniform bit I actually defended your right to wear it as long as it was only a looks not ideology choice.

But looking deeper into your history it shows a pattern of behaviour I cant condone.

Dont think your depressed or have ADHD but you definitely have a mental illness, a dark one.

Suggest you get help before your problem causes anymore damage to you or even worse someone else.

Thats the thing, i've seen several doctors about it, and a fair few have said ADHD... i can't think of what else it could be... My cousin did say i appeared to be schizophrenic, but i don't hear voices, or see anything that no one else can... And its not like im worried that people are out to get me, its just... i don't know, i've seen a psychologist and she said i came across as a nice guy but i am just very misunderstood... other than seeing the GP i can't think of what else i can do.

• Supporters

Thats the thing, i've seen several doctors about it, and a fair few have said ADHD... i can't think of what else it could be... My cousin did say i appeared to be schizophrenic, but i don't hear voices, or see anything that no one else can... And its not like im worried that people are out to get me, its just... i don't know, i've seen a psychologist and she said i came across as a nice guy but i am just very misunderstood... other than seeing the GP i can't think of what else i can do.

Dont care what you do to be honest, I think your just a pathetic individual.

Wont be commenting again as I think any back and forth with you just feeds your sad little habit.

You do not have to hear voices or see things that are not there to be schizophrenic.

I accept that you are unwell and believe that you are delusional. I regularly deal with people who have mental illnesses and you are showing clear signs of something that is way beyond ADHD. You really do need some professional help.

However, I have one, possibly last, question for you; if you are not racist, why do you list The Turner Diaries and Hunter as two of your three favourite books on blogger.com? These openly racist books were written by William Luther Pierce, founder and chairman of the National Alliance, an openly racist and anti-semitic white supremacist Neo-Nazi organisation. This does tend to suggest that your choice of an SS parade uniform was not made solely on the basis that it looks good.

If we've learnt anything from this thread sacarathe is very good at finding out who you are and is set to replace Liam Nielsen in the next Taken movie. Also, you're wife is no longer the only one who knows about "that" mole. sacarathe knows.

• Supporters

If we've learnt anything from this thread sacarathe is very good at finding out who you are and is set to replace Liam Nielsen in the next Taken movie. Also, you're wife is no longer the only one who knows about "that" mole. sacarathe knows.

It wasnt Sacarathe it was ColinJAllen who bust it all wide open.

Googlefu at its best.

You do not have to hear voices or see things that are not there to be schizophrenic.

I accept that you are unwell and believe that you are delusional. I regularly deal with people who have mental illnesses and you are showing clear signs of something that is way beyond ADHD. You really do need some professional help.

However, I have one, possibly last, question for you; if you are not racist, why do you list The Turner Diaries and Hunter as two of your three favourite books on blogger.com? These openly racist books were written by William Luther Pierce, founder and chairman of the National Alliance, an openly racist and anti-semitic white supremacist Neo-Nazi organisation. This does tend to suggest that your choice of an SS parade uniform was not made solely on the basis that it looks good.

Look i had to do a Diversity course in college... learnt about the concentration camps during world war 2, nelson mandala, ghandi etc... And in that course we had to research some books on the subject of segregation and racism... i chose Turner Diaries and Hunter... and i read them, and i never took anything away from it, no racist ideals, or anything of that matter... i just liked them like an ordinary book, it kept me engaged in the story and made me keep reading til the end... Obviously the book is very far fetched and far beyond reality, thats the point, i took it as a fantasy story, something that could never happen in real life... I've also read Clockwork Orange and American Psycho and i enjoyed those books as well... I've never been racist in public, nor would i in the future... like i said previously, i do have multi ethnic friends, and i do hold them in high regard they do a lot for our country and i respect them entirely and i hold no bad feelings towards them.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.