Just got a new uniform... LOVE IT!!!

kylesesh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

On his blog, he lists The Turner Diaries, a book written by a racist and highly popular among racists and neo-Nazis, as one of his favourite books.

That last link explains a lot.

I just thought he was a bit sad and looking for attention, now I know its the abuse hes really into.

Its kind of ironic how somebody who wants to dress like a member of the so called master race really wants to be a slave.

Brilliant find well done, just one query how did you know to look there?

• Head Moderator

"There's nowt so queer as folk" does seem appropriate; I had not bothered looking at all the links so missed the last one. Naturally this hobby/sport will have a cross section of society like any other, and so with it a spectrum of views, ideas, experiences, and backgrounds. This thread does show that social networking and posting to the Internet leaves a footprint of items that you may later regret or want removed.

"There's nowt so queer as folk" does seem appropriate; I had not bothered looking at all the links so missed the last one. Naturally this hobby/sport will have a cross section of society like any other, and so with it a spectrum of views, ideas, experiences, and backgrounds. This thread does show that social networking and posting to the Internet leaves a footprint of items that you may later regret or want removed.

Yeah exactly... CAN YOU LOT REMOVE THIS SHIT / DELETE THIS THREAT... LIKE NOW!!!

Yeah exactly... CAN YOU LOT REMOVE THIS sh*t / DELETE THIS THREAT... LIKE NOW!!!

You started it pal so why are you suddenly getting defensive

Your the one who has posted on 2 airsoft sites & got the same response on both (twice on here). Why are you surprised that the material you posted has been found, why do you list one of your favourite books as it has racist dialogue in it ?? Why have you posted that you like being dominated as a slave ??

And your the one surprised about peoples reactions

Oh & btw, judo, tae kwondo or whatever does not put you in the same class as 'hand to hand combat' the cubs or scouts does not qualify you to be in the same class as the military

I really do pity you as now you have made yourself a marked man by A-people know where you live & B-people know what site(s) you play at, good luck with laying low & finding the firing line you've put yourself in

Banned from battlefield 3 for hacking damage too I see. Ow dear.

Not gonna redact this, TBH, I'm impressed you guys found this out.

Edited by Rock-climby-Dave
Added Moderator comment

Yeah exactly... CAN YOU LOT REMOVE THIS sh*t / DELETE THIS THREAT... LIKE NOW!!!

Ahhh, yeah, that's the stuff. <_< In other news, starcraft 2 this week!

You've not offended me yet, surely many of these people are not actually offended - at least by your words, but the fact that you tried (on this weekend), is sufficiently repugnant anyway. I take back my earlier statement, unlocking this thread was not a good idea. :/

People like you brings out the worst in Google. <3 Google.

Kylesesh

If you don't know what a 'digital footprint' is ?? Then it's everything you've done, said, listened to or viewed online & jeez do you ever have a digital footprint

To save yourself anymore embarrasment, I suggest you delete any airsoft forums your on & never darken any airsoft sites

After chatting to a police friend of mine, we could report this thread to the police as evidence & you could be charged with offensive material & racial hatred encitment. Not sure what the sentence length is but its more than a few years inside with bubba & his husbands

Image Removed by Mod

I think this kid is in a world of his own here & does his "fiance" know about all this ??

But he watched Karate kid (Twice) and everything!

Can I put on my CV that I'm an alien bounty hunter or in special forces cause I've watched the transformers films ??

Ooo, better still. I'm a bad ass sniper cause I've seen 'sniper 1,2 & 3 :)

No need to take the micky :D I'm serious... he does a mean chinese burn.... :D:lol:

Oh behave :) I thought wedgies was his thing pmsl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.