In game photos

n1ckh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone use a small digital camera you can carry in your pocket for in game shots when there stood around waiting for a medic or when your laid up waiting etc ??

Nah, don't want to use my phone as I leave it in the safe zone but knowing my luck, it'll get lost or broken

I don't take pics in game if I'm playing in it. I do take my DSLR with me and take a game out to take pics.

I'm attending a milsim next month & want to take in game photos which is why I asked what people do

Grab a cheap digital camera off ebay or something mate. You can get quite small ones that would fit in a smock pocket. Not amazing quality mins you but good enough and not expensive to the point you'd have a melt down if it got broken lol

Yes for milsims. A small compact pocket camera usually has a very small lens so is less vulnerable. Normally just use it to take photos of evidence - at one of the Norwich Gunman day milsims a few months back, we needed to gather photos of weapons of mass destruction etc. Wouldnt get it out in the middle of a firefight.

I rely on my phone quite heavily so do don't want to risk knackering it but I do have a small digital camera that came with a printer dock so ill be taking that

My dslr camera is way to big to carry around

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.