.43 and heavy ammo out of stock everywhere

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for really heavy ammo, upwards of .60

Patrol base have welts but anything that says not to be used in tight bore barrels must be crap!

So are there any uk retailers that you lot know of that might have some ?

• Head Moderator

.60 isn't something you'll be able to get... plastic only gets so dense!

Not that you can use then against human targets but there are 6mm steel ball bearings which will come in heavier weights, i.e. 0.80g

http://www.amazon.co.uk/1-000-TFC-Steel-Softair-Airsoft/dp/B00BBL92BK

I'm looking for really heavy ammo, upwards of .60

Patrol base have welts but anything that says not to be used in tight bore barrels must be crap!

So are there any uk retailers that you lot know of that might have some ?

Might be easier to just throw stones instead.

• Supporters

Pretty sure ASPUK are going to be selling there own brand of bbs soon

I'm pretty sure that will be the same as all the other brands. Heavy BBs come from one or two chinese factories and everyone just rebrands them. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing though.

• Root Admin

Well, in total aren't there something like only 5 factories that make airsoft BBs anyway? I remember that Nuprol thread and when I looked them up going after their tracers - turns out the only manufacturer selling their services for .30g tracers are a single company.

Still, I guess it's the same with most simple products. Particularly foodstuffs are typically made in many less factories than one might think - Muller, for example, make most of the UK supermarket's own-brand yoghurt too.

I do like the Guarder .43gs, but they're black and not everyone likes that about them.

Socom Tactical. They sell .43 proballs @ £18 for 2000.

From what I've read they're rebraded Rockets but they give them an extra polish. From what I can gather, there's been a massive problem with BB's from .3+ although it's the heavier weights that have been mostly affected. I have about 6000 .43 rockets + 2000 Socom, I gave away YES I GAVE THEM AWAY!!! 2 bottles of Nuprol .43's which (When working) were the best BB's I've used. I'm still seeing peole getting the odd jam, it's worth spending an afternoon rolling BB's down the barrel to see if any are oversized.

• Supporters

just noticed something abit off on ASPUK's ammo, looking at the pic is says:-

"store in a dry, air tight container. use within 2months of opening"

eh? why what happens after 2 months ... they go bad? seriously lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

just noticed something abit off on ASPUK's ammo, looking at the pic is says:-

"store in a dry, air tight container. use within 2months of opening"

eh? why what happens after 2 months ... they go bad? seriously lol :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are they bio degradable? If so then they should have a use by date.

• Supporters

Are they bio degradable? If so then they should have a use by date.

i could understand if they was a bio bb, but there not sold as a bio bb :wacko: besides no where makes a bio bb this heavy

Lol. What idiots. I didn't look at the weight.

Bottle water is the same. 100 years traveling in volcanic rocks but the second it goes in a bottle it has a date it must B used by.

• Root Admin

Even if you don't break the seal, water has a use-by date because of the photographic degradation of the bottle releases trace amounts of plastic into the water. I see what you mean though.

As Sp00n says, no one can make a biodegradable dense enough for above .30s right now. The Green Devil guy/distributor Graham confirmed that when I asked him this year.

• Head Moderator

The water will have been processed in a factory and 'cleaned' to remove bacteria, etc, than a human would not want to ingest. Once bottled, and sealed, the water remains safe for consumption. However, once the seal is broken and you start consuming the water it is possible for bacteria to be reintroduced or other bugs which can over time contaminate the water and make it unsuitable to drink. Effectively the water goes off and has potential to harm you if the wrong things get into it.

Having spent a few months living in West Africa, I do not drink unsealed water bottles or share a bottle with someone else. I would give them my bottle to keep and then open myself a fresh one. And always carry Imodium Plus.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.