Milsim Loadouts - PMC - Warrior Assault Systems, Clawgear, Bolle, PIG and more

RandomTrashy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

The Private Military Contractor Style Loadout
There is a huge variety of loadouts from these guys this is pretty basic and easy to achieve. I personally love to rock this type of kit out on the ground altho is pretty rare for me to get to run it. If you have any suggestions or questions please ask ...
US / CA - www.ChaseTactical.com

PS Ive been looking at the Pig Alpha gloves because I have big chunky operator gloves and normally use cut offs or folding mittens in the winter because I like my trigger finger free, but these look like a good compromise.

Not sure Im bothered about the touch ones as Im unlikely to be using touch screens with gloves on, but the ordinary alphas look the DBs.

• Moderators

Love the reviews and vids, really good to watch before purchase especially as I'm still picking up hints and tips here and there

Only question I have is.... Can have the stuff you don't want or have to much of?! :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.