JD Airsoft poor customer service

Lez9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys just thought would let you know about my recent experience with this place, sent my m4 in for a repair and to cut a long story short took them 5 weeks to just change the pinion gear and service the gun. Also if you email them to see how your gun is getting along they may reply about 3 weeks after you have sent it, and calling the phone number good luck with that if you do get through.

Shame really as its a local retailer in the midlands and seems well stocked and could have good potential to be let down by what seems like some staff can't be bothered with there customers not all of them I may add.

Sorry for the rant but wanted to let those who may visit there some advice.

Always good to get insight into people customer support experiences. Unfortunately it seems to be the case with a lot of UK Airsoft retailers that their customer support sucks.

Yeah this is true Dex which is such a shame as good businesses will only help to promote the sport and not turn fellow airsofters away.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.