Advice pls

Airsoftwag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, so my other half has asked for some airs for equipment for xmas. One thing being a helmet which you can attach a go pro to, I have bought one which has an nvg adapter thing on, is there a cheaper version to a go pro that I can buy him that will fit??? Has to be night vision....I have no idea! X

Cheaper version of a GoPro? I believe the HERO range is the cheapest, but if you're looking for a comparable product that will fit the mountings of a GoPro, the SJCAM SJ4000 would do it. It's a little cheaper than the cheapest GoPro, and still does the job (good enough for me, anyway). Although I don't think any of them have night vision.

• Supporters

Erm, nooo... if that were the case, there'd be NV Go-Pro footage literally everywhere.

I've not looked at pricing just lately, but I'm sure if you go over to amazon you'll find it all out easily enough.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.