What's everyone asking Santa for ....

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well i will be 50 in early Feb next year so looks like i will be getting combined pressies xmas / Birthday so i have been asked if i would like a rifle !!!

I also shoot air rifles in a pest control / hobby type way aswell so do i go Air Rifle or Air Soft Hhhhhhhmmmmm .

Got 3 Air Rifles and only 2 Air soft rifles so to even things up i am thinking of asking for ICS CXP APE as the Tan & Black makes me a little moist , You're only 50 once and i believe myself to be lucky i have reached this age so far still in one piece !!!

So yeah think i will go Air soft :)

Not yet but probably won't be long or should i say short !!!

• Supporters

Makes me feel better by comparison anyway, Shortenhauzen. I'll be 48 in early January :lol:

I'll be keeping an eye on the black friday stuff at the end of the month and possibly going mad with money I shouldn't be spending :)

Be careful, best to watch the prices now and try and find the prices before, some stores raise the price before black Friday and lower it just to a level so they can make a profit

• 2 weeks later...

Santa always gives me a budget.

Chrono, Madbull 6.03 509mm, madbull 60 hop rubbers, 6mm bushes, shims, Silent head and piston head, Solid spring guide, Miltec tactical messenger bag, 7.4 lipo, lipo charger, and enough parts from farnells to make 3 protection mosfets.

It's all already here! In a suspicious box in the corner.

Santa seems to disagree with my choice of hobby so unfortunately it seems not much of airsoft goodies

I think we have the same Santa, or the same wife. I asked for a PEQ box and some RM4 magazines, I've got a food blender and a book.

I think we have the same Santa, or the same wife. I asked for a PEQ box and some RM4 magazines, I've got a food blender and a book.

Wives are very strange, they ask you what you want, you tell them very clearly and with links to sites selling said products for the best price and they f*cking get you socks, pants and DVD's you didn't ask for!

Hoping that Mrs Dentonboy has taken the hint over a TAD Gear merino neck warmer and a Brandit bag.

May have to treat myself to something after Christmas with any cash that finds its way to me; would love a Stealth hoodie or a Maruzen PPK...

• Supporters

Dear Santa,

I would like a few days/weekends where the wind is <30mph and the rain is not hammering down so I can get my rifles zeroed on the range.

regards

A wet, patient person from Cumbria.

And an SBS frogman loadout...

Santa offered me peace on earth for all mankind, but i decided to trade it in for my Devtac Ronin.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.