What's everyone asking Santa for ....

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well an APC or something would be cool to milsim in, fit an airsoft MG to the roof and rig the main cannon barrel to a tag launcher

Santa better bring a few dozen barrels of diesel to run it though, and a crate of tags for good measure

Santa isn't likely to be bringing any weaponry my way, but might ask him for some new base layer/compression clothing for the winter months. That way i can run with a loadout like The Phantom, just need a second 1911.

• Supporters

Sexual favours...

• Supporters

Erm you want to shag Santa!

Mate thats wrong I more levels than even my depraved mind can think of.

I never said i wanted to shag Santa, although i dunno... i mean, i don't go in for genuinely evil sex, as opposed to a little evil roleplay for eg, but i hate xmas so much that maybe i could enjoy hurting the kiddie-fiddling jovial fat bastard... :ph34r:

joke

In as much as it was an off the cuff remark and therefore not really a plan, I spose what I vaguely had in mind was Santa bringing a talented professional round perhaps, but now i am thinking about it, elf ears wouldn't go amiss :P;)

• Supporters

I never said i wanted to shag Santa, although i dunno... i mean, i don't go in for genuinely evil sex, as opposed to a little evil roleplay for eg, but i hate xmas so much that maybe i could enjoy hurting the kiddie-fiddling jovial fat bastard... :ph34r:

joke

In as much as it was an off the cuff remark and therefore not really a plan, I spose what I vaguely had in mind was Santa bringing a talented professional round perhaps, but now i am thinking about it, elf ears wouldn't go amiss :P;)

Who would say no too a sexy little female xmas elf.

I think its the tights and pixie boots. Will certainly be the highlight of taking my boy to santas grotto this year.

As for Santa you got to think operation yewtree are missing a trick.

Any fat old man who likes to bounce little children up and down on his lap while going ho ho ho is definitely suspect in my book.

• Head Moderator

Yewtree are too busy working their way through the entire collection of the Radio Times 1970-79 to worry about Santa. Anyway he is a hero who brings the World the joy of CocaCola.

I want my arsehole thieving junkie fucking scum neighbours in the flat below me gone & the fucking piss head bitch above me who just leaves or throws her rubbish bags out the window, screaming at people until 2 or 3am everynight, the dogs who piss & shit everywhere & bark all night gone by Xmas

I know it's a bad post & brings the mood down but it's what I want for my kids

• Supporters

I want my arsehole thieving junkie f*cking scum neighbours in the flat below me gone & the f*cking piss head bitch above me who just leaves or throws her rubbish bags out the window, screaming at people until 2 or 3am everynight, the dogs who piss & sh*t everywhere & bark all night gone by Xmas

I know it's a bad post & brings the mood down but it's what I want for my kids

Ok then 😕

Merry Xmas 🎅

Ok then 😕

Merry Xmas 🎅

Thanks trig :) probably be at the parents with my kids so its always a good Xmas for them & I make damn sure of it

On a plus though, can't make up my mind to get an Xbox, ps4 or more weapons ?? But all 3 would be very welcome at Xmas :)

Xbox and guns

That's what I was thinking but more weapons than games though, I've got a bit more room for about 5 more rifles :)

I'm hoping santa will unload his sack at my house and leave me a Source Hydration 1L Kangaroo pouch and warrior multicam fastex sling o_O oh and maybe a lockable hard case too.

Well i will be 50 in early Feb next year so looks like i will be getting combined pressies xmas / Birthday so i have been asked if i would like a rifle !!!

I also shoot air rifles in a pest control / hobby type way aswell so do i go Air Rifle or Air Soft Hhhhhhhmmmmm .

Got 3 Air Rifles and only 2 Air soft rifles so to even things up i am thinking of asking for ICS CXP APE as the Tan & Black makes me a little moist , You're only 50 once and i believe myself to be lucky i have reached this age so far still in one piece !!!

So yeah think i will go Air soft :)

Still getting Moist at the ripe old age of 50 eah Shortenhauzen? I thought that was the age you started crisping up and bits start to fall off?!!! :P

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.