What's everyone asking Santa for ....

K@rl

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wife keeps asking me what I want for Christmas. Told her a go pro, couple of timed grenades and some bits. What's everyone else askin Santa to bring them?

( if it's to early for u to think of Christmas keep the bar humbugs to yourself thanks )

• Moderators

Toys r us had Xmas music on at weekend, so it's time!!

Not sure myself, wife won't know here to look so I'll have to do it myself....looking at the Ares G36 C.....

• Head Moderator

If Santa does read my letter and decide to bring me a shiny new SMG, then I am sure it will be nicely wrapped but batteries not included.

I'll be keeping an eye on the black friday stuff at the end of the month and possibly going mad with money I shouldn't be spending :)

Dammit Esoterick!! Why must you remind me of that event. Bought a monitor on black Friday last year and it wasn't even in the deal :D It gets to ya

Anyway, this year I will be asking Russian Santa for a few bits of Russian gear. Mainly a smersh. I can't stop looking at gp-30s either. Damn, why must being a student be so hard!?

Im in the same boat as carrel, santa also disagreed when i used to build and modifiy cars for a hobby........hmmm seems like santa just doesnt like me too much :(

• Supporters

Dammit Esoterick!! Why must you remind me of that event. Bought a monitor on black Friday last year and it wasn't even in the deal :D It gets to ya

Hehe, there were some pretty nice deals going around last year. Picked up a pair of Oshibooms for £100. I was a bit cynical of black friday but in reality it means you can get stuff you already wanted at a better price. That or you just buy stuff because it's cheap, there's always a valid excuse for buying stuff ;)

I want Santa to end all wars & fighting & to end famine but we know that won't happen

I want Santa to bring my kids what they want for Xmas but if he has the time for me then I suppose it would have to be new/better sodding neighbours

My Mrs Clause has offered to buy me an ASG AW .308 with a scope, bipod and a case. I am slowly turning her to the way of the force and after my recent WE katana purchase she is looking more to taking part which is what I really want from Santa 😜

I just told the mrs to buy stuff for my son as I'm struggling for money this year.

Watching him smile make my day as he will be the proud owner of a 1926 Thompson Chicago which I know he will be chuffed to bits with.

• Head Moderator

The Jedi Mistress loves Santa's visit, he only comes once a year but when he does, he fills her stockings ;)

A chrono would be nice. Or might get my Mas-g grenade but probably not before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

If it gets launched in time would love one of these....

SRS_proto_16.jpg

Santa thinks I am a good boy.... which I am most def not! lol Whoop, got me one of these on a pre-order!!! :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.