Dude, 30, London, AUG

Venonomicon
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

YO!

i've had airguns all my life. Pellets, darts and steel BB's were the ammo of my youth.

I enjoy casual target sports and ranging. Plinking is fun.

I recently picked up some cheap BB guns, the BE AUG (blue AEG) and Cyma MAC11 (orange springer).

I opted for these as I like the design of them both.

AUG's are a great design and MAC11's are little boxy blasters. Totally iconic!

I like having different coloured guns as they mach my various outfits.

You gotta coordinate!

I live near Wolf Armouries in North London.

I've never done paintball nor airsoft. I'd like to one day but I work too much and if I get time off i'll be clubbing, or at metal shows smashing it up like a brofo.

I'm chuffed with the universal rail's on guns now! My MAC11 came with a suppressor, tactical torch and red dot sight. The torch and RDS both fit on my AUG so thast cool.

I also have a pointless vision obscuring cosmetic scope and iron sights that can go on rails too.

it's like lego guns!

love it.

it has a metal gearbox btw lol but still only 270 or something fps more like a TM spring in there lol

Yo, one and all. I'm not overly interested in doing airsoft with a club.

I just enjoy airguns and archery. Target sports are introspective.

As for my AUG, I bought it as I just love the design. At 70 quid its a bargain!

as for plastic gearboxes and stuff I'm not sure. Originally I think there was a low power version with low capacity magazine that had a plastic gear box.

I think the latter came with a metal gearbox and high capacity magazine.

Not looked in my gun to confirm as of yet.

As for FPS, i've heard BE AUGs run between 270 and 330. I've not seen a test with my own eyes so dunno...

I only have about 20 yards of garden to shoot in so its plenty.

330 nah no waay! i have had mine shooting, at what looks to be, 250-280ish so yeah, obviously youre new so you dont know lol but yeah, dunno where did you here the 330 shizzle?!

Archived