Patch Makers....

clumpyedge

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guys & Girls

Looking for a decent patch company. I've used a few and to be honest not been very impressed with the quality of the finished product so dare I say, I'm looking for mid to high end style patches (maybe even PVC). Based on peoples actual experiences can you suggest a good patch making company?

Ta very much

I've heard good things about stitchmeup, don't know whether you have tried them or not. PVC patches I imagine would be quite expensive as you need to create a mould for them.

Stitch me up on eBay & Facebook

There is a company I contacted a while ago on fb who do custom pvc patches but sadly can't remember who but as said above, pvc patches are done in batches rather than individual cause of cost

• Supporters

I used patch-craft a while back, not sure if Keith Brown is still running that since he moved over to making the Alpha-Tec grenades.

The stuff he's done for me has always been good, but I'd caution you to google him with regards 'Airsoft machine shop' and some previous other businesses. I'll leave you to make your own conclusions.

Stitch me up patches are quite ropey to be honest. The ones they made for HoW we're very bad quality.

Having said that the ones I had made personally was better.

I used patch-craft a while back, not sure if Keith Brown is still running that since he moved over to making the Alpha-Tec grenades.

The stuff he's done for me has always been good, but I'd caution you to google him with regards 'Airsoft machine shop' and some previous other businesses. I'll leave you to make your own conclusions.

I think ill keep looking after a quick google search

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.