ASG CZ Skorpion Evo owners ?

Razorbreed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

No, I've filled mine too much a few times. They're pretty sturdy.

Filled it to the point that the plastic is bulging apart at the top. It's hard to gauge when they're new as the fill spring is tough until they wear in a bit.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah ive not skirmished the new mags yet so theyve not been wore in yet hopefully will free up abit this weekend

• 4 weeks later...

How are we all getting on with our Evo's? Anyone had any trouble?

I spent a couple of hours at my local AIr soft store yesterday and two were sold whilst I was there.

Said store was JD Airsoft in Cannock - they were fixing my secondary. They're bloody brilliant there!!

So, I constantly hear nothing but praise for this gun, my local field is skirmish Nottingham, which seems to mostly be mid range woodland with bits of village etc.

Some say this is easily capable of ranging longer rifles of similar price range.

For reference im also looking at ak platforms and scars around the same price range.

Whats peoples throughts? Or any recommendations?

Im a nab at this, my site ia 368, i was thinking of sitting around 350 ish, what spring would bump it to that

Also another nab question, would that affect the other internals at all? Id assume not since the US versions are like 400 stock

Im a nab at this, my site ia 368, i was thinking of sitting around 350 ish, what spring would bump it to that

Also another nab question, would that affect the other internals at all? Id assume not since the US versions are like 400 stock

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/asg-scorpion-evo-spring-guide-w-bearing.htm#.WDhnWH3EOVM

M90 is the 290-305 fps on 0.20 spring.

The one I bought is the M95 version made for the U.K and Europe.

With that the FPS is targeted to be 320fps and mine seems true to that.

I honestly can't recommend the evo highly enough. I got mine at a similar time as my friends got AR's. I'd always wanted an SMG and I can't see any disadvantage between my scorpion and my friends 805 Bren (newer platform and more expensive).

No. I know that the scorpion is pretty advanced being 11.1v lipo designed and mofset as standard. Plus burst mode!!

Out of the box - is there anything that matches its spec??

Trouble is I think that the battlefield is about to be filled with them.

I didnt realise that they didnt come with the quick swap spring. What M spring will get me around 350 and not over 365 on stray shots

they do come with a quick swap spring, the link was for a bearing spring guide which will up the fps a tad on whatever spring is fitted as it takes more room so compresses the spring more

Well the next spring is the m100 and I think you might be over 350fps. You certainly couldn't guarantee below 350 at chrono. Could be wrong but that's my understanding.

My friends Bren chrono'd at 400fps on his first skirmish. he was shocked that it shot that hot stock. Luckily ha got a quick change spring on site.

they do come with a quick swap spring, the link was for a bearing spring guide which will up the fps a tad on whatever spring is fitted as it takes more room so compresses the spring more

I was under the impression this item was a replacement for those Scorpion that contain the original one which occasionally breaks, does that mean it's not a necessary upgrade?

I was under the impression this item was a replacement for those Scorpion that contain the original one which occasionally breaks, does that mean it's not a necessary upgrade?

Mine didn't break but the bearing spring guide does add fps, (it even said that in the ad you posted). I don't know about necessary.... a more powerful spring would only cost £10 so to get to 350fps is a doddle. I'd rather have a bearing spring guide than a fragile OE one but would probs not replace it until it broke or caused issues.

I've just joined the evo club :), very happy to be in it, great gun. I was curious what speedloader people used for the magazine as i'm in two minds between getting a normal plunger speedloader or paying the extra for the odin speedloader and ordering a 3d printed attachment to allow the evo magazines.

More curious than anything really

http://www.airsoft3d.co.uk/store/c10/ODIN_Speedloader_Adaptors.html

I've just joined the evo club :), very happy to be in it, great gun. I was curious what speedloader people used for the magazine as i'm in two minds between getting a normal plunger speedloader or paying the extra for the odin speedloader and ordering a 3d printed attachment to allow the evo magazines.

More curious than anything really

http://www.airsoft3d.co.uk/store/c10/ODIN_Speedloader_Adaptors.html

£25, that's quite expensive. My mp5 adaptor was £10 - and it was designed to go in an M4 magwell not the odin speedloader.

• Supporters

I've also joined the owners club for this fantastic piece of kit.

Went to change the spring today because the one it came with was really low Fps and found this. Brilliant. Can't hear the broken off part rattling around the gearbox so assume it must have been sent out like that from the shop.

IMAG2077_zpskpty1d6k.jpg

• Supporters

It's a good job there's a replacement available eh. :P

My worry is the broken off part if it's actually stuck inside the gearbox

Archived