ASG CZ Skorpion Evo owners ?

Razorbreed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

The mid-caps are the same as every other type of mid-cap, carry on doing what you're doing. To unload, just pull back the little knurled detent that holds the BBs in at the top; have a bag ready.

• Supporters

How do you load/unload the scorpion mags. Is there a knack to it?

I have just been forcing the BBs in through the top using my speed loader.

All midcaps load the same in that you use a speedloader to push bbs into the mag.

Unloading an Evo mag is a tiny bit more awkward than normal as it has two release catches. Just pull the little tabs either side of the nozzle back slightly and the bbs fly out same as normal.

How do you load/unload the scorpion mags. Is there a knack to it?

I have just been forcing the BBs in through the top using my speed loader.

yeah i only fill about 50 in each mid cap to make sure the spring doesn pop. Brought a hi cap for back up

You're really loosing out there - and spending 33% more than everyone else.

Rather that and not pop the spring till i find out how you fix it

I've been fully filling mine, no hicap as I like having to think about ammo count on a midcap and no winding.

Loading seems fine but unloading felt like I was missing a trick somewhere. But I'm not.

Sorry if my questions seem silly. I AM A NEWBIE.

just managed to kill my month old lipo battery too. Huff.

I've been fully filling mine, no hicap as I like having to think about ammo count on a midcap and no winding.

Loading seems fine but unloading felt like I was missing a trick somewhere. But I'm not.

Sorry if my questions seem silly. I AM A NEWBIE.

just managed to kill my month old lipo battery too. Huff.

I only brought a hi cap as i couldnt tell when my 4 mid caps was full. Dumb i know. Ive just bbrought a 2nd asg lipo for mine but i charged it once using my nuprol charger and the charger broke qithin an hour of buying it

• Supporters

Rather that and not pop the spring till i find out how you fix it

Where have you even heard that's a thing? Airsoft urban legends never cease to amaze.

Just fill your midcaps, they will be fine.

Where have you even heard that's a thing? Airsoft urban legends never cease to amaze.

Just fill your midcaps, they will be fine.

because ibhave done it to one of my mid caps. Filled it too much and the spring popped out of its guide. Luckily the guy i brought it off swapped it for another one. Bare it mind it was brand new too

Sounds like one iffy mag to be honest. How do you mean popped out exactly? There's only one hole for things to get out of a mid-cap mag.

Ie the balls in the mag just flopped avout and there was no tension when inserting the bbs so theu jusy dropped to the bottom of the mag and rattles around

• Supporters

Sounds more like the follower got stuck to me. Either way it's easy to avoid, as soon as it starts getting hard to push the plunger on the speed loader stop pushing!

Thats exactly what it will be and it's easy to fix as well.

If it it happens again just tap the mag against something a few times and normally it shakes loose. If that doesn't work just take the mag apart to release it. It's a simple thing to do and something every airsofter should be able to do.

Archived