ASG CZ Skorpion Evo owners ?

Razorbreed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What does the upgrade give you?

Are you looking for higher ROF, more range?

I get about 40m effective range from my stock Evo with .25 BBs.

As I only use mainly for CQB it's more than enough.

Cheers

G

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard the rumours of a new evo being realeased this year? See it being talked about on Facebook evo owners club, then it confirmed in comments by an ASG media guy saying announcement will be made in a few days

thoughts...?

This was yesterday's comment

"An official press release is due in the next few days... Please stand by for more information. 

ASG employees and indeed retailers cannot currently confirm or deny any speculation, so please don't pressure them."

47 minutes ago, Robert James said:

This was yesterday's comment

"An official press release is due in the next few days... Please stand by for more information. 

ASG employees and indeed retailers cannot currently confirm or deny any speculation, so please don't pressure them."

Undecided whether I should return my order from Patrol Base that has just arrived if a new model is coming out, I need some news soon before I skirmish at the weekend with it :O

9 minutes ago, DanP27 said:

Undecided whether I should return my order from Patrol Base that has just arrived if a new model is coming out, I need some news soon before I skirmish at the weekend with it 😮

I don't know if you can send it back because a new one is coming out.. They might not accept it? 

So what if a new one is coming out? It doesnt stop people buying cars etc that are 18 plates because a new one is coming out the end of this year with a 19 plate...

What if you send this one back and a "new" scorpion is released that Fugly or is the same with a slightly different motor or whatever.. They cant be that different. Which is why i think it will be a different variant or something that is completely different... I dont know why they would replace one of the most popular guns right now, with something else

Have seen images of a modern square looking evo, not sure if this is the 'new' model being spoken about but saw posters somewhere..

24 minutes ago, Albiscuit said:

Have seen images of a modern square looking evo, not sure if this is the 'new' model being spoken about but saw posters somewhere..

The evo “k” or whatever it’s called 

with this fitted...?

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/hb-industries-cz-scorpion-evo-3-mlok-handguard

https://www.patrolbase.co.uk/patrol-base-custom-asg-cz-scorpion-evo-3-a1-k?pv=4922

Just now, Robert James said:

Could also be an ICS as if you check the ASG website then click on products it says an ICS is on the way... who knows

Few days wait and we shall know I guess 

58 minutes ago, Robert James said:

I don't know if you can send it back because a new one is coming out.. They might not accept it? 

So what if a new one is coming out? It doesnt stop people buying cars etc that are 18 plates because a new one is coming out the end of this year with a 19 plate...

What if you send this one back and a "new" scorpion is released that Fugly or is the same with a slightly different motor or whatever.. They cant be that different. Which is why i think it will be a different variant or something that is completely different... I dont know why they would replace one of the most popular guns right now, with something else

I understand what you mean, however as I've just dropped £300 on a new gun, if this is a better version of the 3A1 which I have bought id send it back and buy the new one (assuming its still around the same price and fits my requirements). I've checked with PB and I have 14 days to return the item if I change my mind and only lose the shipping back ~£8 so wouldn't be the end of the world.

I look forward to hearing the news either way.

• Supporters

A definite maaaaaybe.  Truth be told I'm not 'that' in to the gun itself (still a great gun, I just prefer ARs) but I did get invited and it's not too far away.  I know a couple of folks going and it's not a site I've played before.

didn't know about it, but might be interested.  Will need to look into it.

Cheers

G

70 miles up the M40, looks do-able

2 hours ago, DanP27 said:

Glad I didn't wait out for it, I hear the price has gone up too

Well i saw it's on PB for £350, which is how much they advertised the old evos for and theyre now "on sale for £300" obviously tryna clear old stock. I got both of my evos for £300 at fubar bundy.

Just your casual PB price gouge, i assume when everyone else gets hold of them it will be £300-330 as they usually are.

As a side note, I've fell out with my Evos as the SMG popped on its second ever game, not mistreated.. actually using 9.9v life, and those batteries are also absolutely awful to fit and a pain to get hold of in the first place. I've also heard stories of smaller stores no longer stocking evos cause ASG have gone a bit "if it broke its cause you did something you shouldnt" rather than just fixing it under warranty.

Get the feeling the success has gone a bit to their head

Archived