Team ID colours....what do you use?

djben9

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Moderators

Curious, as so far I've had tape on the arms and recently at urban I had a little 'illuminator option' mounted to my fast helmet as well, so not shot in back by team mates....ok mates on the day, I go on my own!!... nothing special but was asked a lot about it....only cost £2!!!

So what do others do?

Tape, arm bands?

Anybody know where I can get some elastcated armbands for games anyway, not yet had much luck

I run a shoot first ask later policy. If they are looking at me there gettin a round on them. I play cqb so not enough time to look for an arm band so a light would prob be a good idea (for everyone else lol)

I'd look a cycling web sites for for elastic arm band or Amazon.

• Moderators

yeah its hard at urban to see the colour sometimes anyway tbh due to light in rooms....going with your method next! haha

light was a trial, see how it worked, a few guys liked the idea as it was facing backwards....saved money on those v-lite things...and you can replace batteries :)

saw some shinpad bands in sports direct but wont fit on my arm, i'll keep looking :)

Tape or elasticated arm bands are common. An indoor site near me uses white sashes for one team as this allows for games where you might change sides at respawn easily. In CQB it does tend to be more a case of shoot anyone facing the wrong way. WW2 games are good, it's all about the uniforms and helmet shape tends to be the key identifier.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.