My ghillie

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So it was you ronin :) I was there aswell with my M4 (oval union flag on the magwell) wearing a blue shirt & white tie, carried my rucksack around in the morning

• Supporters

That's a decent looking start there, Ronin, but I'd say you need a bit more density of shape-obscuring flage for it to work well in anything but already pretty dense cover foliage. You could also do with some blocks of colour put together asymetrically, because what you have there is after all a pretty man shaped cover which is fairly homogeneous in its colour distribution. Also I would go for a veil if I were you. A veil that covers your head, with a bit of a lump that sticks out one side or the other, and comes down over your scope - that will allow you to plot up in front of foliage and, with a few bits of the foliage that is behind you plonked on top, so long as you stay still you'll be unnoticeable, which will give you a lot more options for where to shoot from.

There was a guy there that day who was in a 3d leaf suit, he blended in pretty well but he stood out due to the colour against the foliage but from a distance, you wouldn't notice him

I saw ronin eventually hiding about 100m away on the opposite hillside only cause he popped his head up to talk to his mate about 8m to his left

• Supporters

^^Yeah, it's all about stillness. And asymmetry...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.