Left Handed Sniper

LuckyStudios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So with testing and looking I think the MB06 sniper is a rifle that has

the change-ability of switching the bolt around, if so, can you guys correct me please,

now all I have to do is work on my left eye being dominant.

Thank you,

K.

• Supporters

Yes, that's the only one that comes with a left hand bolt. I only bought used ones and those didn't come with it so make sure it's included in the package.

However the MB06 is not a good base for a sniper rifle. Maybe you will be better off with buying a Bar-10 and convert it to a left hand bolt with DIY.

http://2shots1kill.com/tm-vsr-10-left-hand-conversion-guide/

As it's just airsoft it doesn't really matter if you shoot a right handed bolt action without your dominant eye & hand. It's a whole different kettle of fish with real firearms, but it really doesn't matter in airsoft.

It's just a case of getting used to using it with the other hand/eye combo.

As it's just airsoft it doesn't really matter if you shoot a right handed bolt action without your dominant eye & hand. It's a whole different kettle of fish with real firearms, but it really doesn't matter in airsoft.

It's just a case of getting used to using it with the other hand/eye combo.

Have you tried firing a Bolt action sniper rifle with your left hand? (Assuming your right hand i the dominant one).. It's horrible! God help anyone, friend or foe that's infront of me!

Have you tried firing a Bolt action sniper rifle with your left hand? (Assuming your right hand i the dominant one).. It's horrible! God help anyone, friend or foe that's infront of me!

Am left handed and trying to cycle the bolt while shooting lefty although possible is a clusterphuk. An ambidextrous bolt would be a mighty handy thing if it were possible. I generally shoot right handed but it would at times be advantageous to be able to switch more easily.

Am left handed and trying to cycle the bolt while shooting lefty although possible is a clusterphuk. An ambidextrous bolt would be a mighty handy thing if it were possible. I generally shoot right handed but it would at times be advantageous to be able to switch more easily.

I'm impressed! Although I have to admit, my wife's left handed and she holds a gun in her right hand?

I'm impressed! Although I have to admit, my wife's left handed and she holds a gun in her right hand?

Have always fired guns right handed.... except pistols which I mainly shoot left handed. Can't shoot real SA80's left handed lol.

I have certainly found occasions where firing my VSR left handed would have been a massive advantage though had I been able to cock it less cack handed.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.