Patience.

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

JEEZ! I have to wait 4 weeks or so till I can get my hands on the beast (TM vsr) lol.

Anyone had experience in having to wait to get a gun you'd really like? How do you cope? Lol, patience is not an attribute I have.

:(

Oh, LOL! Never knew that was an airsoft shop... Thanks for that, probably will stick with the one I was previously looking at, as it's cheaper, and I'm only 14, so I don't have much money. Thanks for that site though, wasn't really wanting one, but I'll certainly have a look into it. Thanks very much

Patience? what is this sorcery you speak of?

Eh, was randomly looking through a dictionary, came across the word, and, well, it boggled my mind.. :P

Good point, I enjoy sniping, as the intensity of walking slowly through thick and dense forest to then hear a snap of a twig - signalling there's an enemy nearby, oh, that must be so exciting. I know sniping is slow, but I can imagine being somewhere, scanning the area, then see some movement far ahead. Then, you arise your sniper, pull the bolt back, 'klink' , a bb has been flung towards the enemy. It misses, and he now knows your position, and you get pelted with 30 BBs.

Good point, I enjoy sniping, as the intensity of walking slowly through thick and dense forest to then hear a snap of a twig - signalling there's an enemy nearby, oh, that must be so exciting. I know sniping is slow, but I can imagine being somewhere, scanning the area, then see some movement far ahead. Then, you arise your sniper, pull the bolt back, 'klink' , a bb has been flung towards the enemy. It misses, and he now knows your position, and you get pelted with 30 BBs.

Pelted by 30bbs fun?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.