Polarstar Jack

ricefarmer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Wanna start this thread as a means of encouraging discussion between all HPA users and also to give people personal experience running with this new bit of kit. Little bit of info, purchased player kit from amped airsoft while in US.

• Supporters

There's been another thread where we've asked for a sub forum to be added for HPA users.

HPA wise I've had a few different types now some good some just shocking.

Wolverine SMP was first it was ok but nothing special.

Tippmann M4 second loved it great design for a Tippmann first into Airsoft.

Glock 17 tapped mags which I still have good fun even better if you fully convert the mag to self feed.

Third WE GBBR M4 full HPA internal conversion. Bad bad bad, never again. A person makes them under Alyan Airsoft just crap save your money.

Lastly for now, Polarstar Jack, love it. Nothing more needs to be said really.

I would recommend anyone who wants to get into HPA in taking their time to pick which setup they want and which weapon ey are going to use. My SMP I rushed into it knowing nothing it was ok but was constantly tweeking it. Whereas my P* Jack I took a few months picking a donor weapon to buy. HPA is certainly not for short pockets (no offence to anyone) but it isn't.

There's a number of us on this forum with experience which we can all help anyone with any questions.

Aww right apologies, where may I ask is that thread?

Its in the forum feedback area, its just a poll though, not discussion. I think Qlimax just means, give it a few weeks and we'll have a dedicated subforum for HPA discussion.

There's been another thread where we've asked for a sub forum to be added for HPA users.

HPA wise I've had a few different types now some good some just shocking.

Wolverine SMP was first it was ok but nothing special.

Tippmann M4 second loved it great design for a Tippmann first into Airsoft.

Glock 17 tapped mags which I still have good fun even better if you fully convert the mag to self feed.

Third WE GBBR M4 full HPA internal conversion. Bad bad bad, never again. A person makes them under Alyan Airsoft just crap save your money.

Lastly for now, Polarstar Jack, love it. Nothing more needs to be said really.

I would recommend anyone who wants to get into HPA in taking their time to pick which setup they want and which weapon ey are going to use. My SMP I rushed into it knowing nothing it was ok but was constantly tweeking it. Whereas my P* Jack I took a few months picking a donor weapon to buy. HPA is certainly not for short pockets (no offence to anyone) but it isn't.

There's a number of us on this forum with experience which we can all help anyone with any questions.

I'm very interested in this as well. I've got a spare few hundred quid that I was going to splurged on my TM HK416 but after doing some research and getting advice it seems I'm better off only spending a small amount upgrading my 416. That being said I've been wanting a dedicated outdoor rifle and the P* Jack is looking mighty tempting.

How much am I looking at for a full set up with a ball park figure for the donor rifle?

• Supporters

I'm very interested in this as well. I've got a spare few hundred quid that I was going to splurged on my TM HK416 but after doing some research and getting advice it seems I'm better off only spending a small amount upgrading my 416. That being said I've been wanting a dedicated outdoor rifle and the P* Jack is looking mighty tempting.

How much am I looking at for a full set up with a ball park figure for the donor rifle?

Depends on what system you want buddy. If you have a donor weapon then a lot of the cost has gone.

You have the follow

PolarSta Jack

Wolverine SMP or Hydra or Inferno.

The Jack and Inferno are the cheaper ones. But then you'll need a regulator and bottle.

Ninja LRP is the cheaper reg and is a better one in my opinion there's also the Redline reg which is more but the LRP is classed to some as the Redline upgrade.

I recommend you visit Beesting Airsoft website. They sell packages. So you can pick your system with reg and bottle. Highly recommend them Danny will sort all your needs out. If you need any further help please feel ffre to pm me.

Depends on what system you want buddy. If you have a donor weapon then a lot of the cost has gone.

You have the follow

PolarSta Jack

Wolverine SMP or Hydra or Inferno.

The Jack and Inferno are the cheaper ones. But then you'll need a regulator and bottle.

Ninja LRP is the cheaper reg and is a better one in my opinion there's also the Redline reg which is more but the LRP is classed to some as the Redline upgrade.

I recommend you visit Beesting Airsoft website. They sell packages. So you can pick your system with reg and bottle. Highly recommend them Danny will sort all your needs out. If you need any further help please feel ffre to pm me.

Thanks Qlimax.

Was asking about the P* Jack setup.

I will have a look at Beesting's website now.

• Supporters

The Jack with a reg and bottle your probably looking at no more than £450 if not less mate.

EDITED

just looked. £395 if you have a redline reg and £385 if you a an LRP

• Supporters

really easy you can either buy a working second hand one and strip it out or buy it new. I bought new myself purely so i knew everything was right.

Best are G&G, G&P or VFC in my opinion. Avoid things like JG. i would also recommend avoiding anything that has a blowback system is only because i built my SMP into an EBB G&G and was a complete ballache with alignment. try get something that has a standard gearbox. what ever you go for i would do full testing with it as an AEG to see how the range is and accuracy then you'll notice any differences when you change out. alignment is key with these things.

really easy you can either buy a working second hand one and strip it out or buy it new. I bought new myself purely so i knew everything was right.

Best are G&G, G&P or VFC in my opinion. Avoid things like JG. i would also recommend avoiding anything that has a blowback system is only because i built my SMP into an EBB G&G and was a complete ballache with alignment. try get something that has a standard gearbox. what ever you go for i would do full testing with it as an AEG to see how the range is and accuracy then you'll notice any differences when you change out. alignment is key with these things.

Thanks Qlimax.

Yes, I have watched quite a few install vids and the one thing that was stressed the most was alignment.

How do you manage with air usage? Can one tank last an entire Sunday?

• Supporters

if you get your Dwell setup right and don't have full auto going all day long you'd get all day from a tank. I use a 62ci 3000 pro tank which lasts me all day as i never come out of single shot but i also take my scuba cylinder just in case.

alignment is an easy fix if it's not lined up properly.

SLP is just a ARX120 industrial regulator that can only be used with SLP tanks (>300psi output) but are easily adjustable and have a high refresh rate ( good for full auto or semi spamming)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.