Hhhhhmmm cheap Revolver ???

Sitting Duck

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well its probably crap SRC / Stti but wtf it caught my cheapskate eye

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/src-gas-revolver-gg-102c-in-silver.html?utm_source=BBGuns4less+Offers+%26+New+Products&utm_campaign=ec641cb4bc-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN+FOR+BBGUNS4LESS-2&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_8b81bde768-ec641cb4bc-60808125

Not ya Danny boy Wesson but cheap as f*ck for all ya pistol packing mofo's155310_477624559469_628889469_5503738_31

I went looking for funny clint pics and some of the Clint Vs Chuck Norris Vs Bruce Lee stuff made me fall off my chair

decided on Dirty Harry pic instead - but some of that stuff brightened up my day

• Supporters

Absolute brilliance :)

Chuck Norris fears Clint Eastwood etc.....

Bruce Lee - mega bad ass only guy who kicked chuck's ar$e

fittest man in world etc.... - killed by asprin or a smidge of cocaine

brandon to follow in his foosteps - yeah brown bread too

(somebody put a curse or something on them Lee boyz)

But all them pi$$ takes - funny as hell all the same

cheers for vid - very well done I might add

oh and Clint wants a word about nicking his quote:

a06e3ad01435e4388fd46d6eb398ea9d.jpg

I am seriously considering getting one of these when payday rolls around - just for giggles :D

Glad it's not just me then

Yup. Very curious to see what happens when I run it on propane haha

• Supporters

The Dan Wesson's are Co2 and can be a bit hot or a bit weak @ 250fps if the downgrade shells are used

No I have not got one of these £100 Revolvers - just read some stuff on PatrolBase

Most other co2 pistols are way too hot to use - often sites say no or wanna see it on a fresh bulb

as it can hit 500fps+ for a few shots before coming down to about 420fps aprox....

£30 - could be worth a look if you like a Dirty Harry or Cowboy loadout

SRC aeg's are not so brilliant in general but their pistols badged as SRC or Stti or HFC etc... are pretty good cheapy pistols

dunno anything more about it how fantastic or crap it is - but at £30 it just caught my eye

if ya feeling lucky...

Go ahead - make my Ipod - brill vid

• Supporters

Damn it might have to buy it just coz it looks so cheap n crap

I mean £30 - jeez I don't want people thinking my toy gun is ergh - a toy gun ?

ahh what the heck

might fall to bits pile of junk

give it to some cosplay person.....

Actually I think I got a weird uncle into cross dressing but he was told that type of acting don't work as a valid defense trying buy a RIF

Look at the front on picture to see how crap it is. Cylinder is moulded as part of frame and look at the flash lines. Piece of sh*t!

Am just as happy spending £200 on a pistol as the next guy. However, I also like to buy somthin of a bit of fun. Hence y I use bulge (clown) horn as a knife. A £30 gun with plastic lines in it, cheap plastic, and crap range. My idea of a good joke.

I bet u would know the difference wen the bb hits you.

• Head Moderator

But any gin makes a decent martini, whether shaken or stirred. So where is the bulge horn kept, in a clown's pocket?

• 2 weeks later...

If I can add my two cents on this, I'd been debating whether to get the dan Wesson co2 revolver for ages since it's the most realistic revolver yet, and let's face it this is all about playing cops and robbers is it not?

The only thing that bugged me for a while was this issue of them being too hot and like someone said too cold with the power down shells for using in the field BUT...

There's a handy video on youtube that explains that with the insertion of a screw and nut, you can adjust the power of the gun to boost to exactly where you want it using the power down shells. It seems simple enough and looks like it was intended that way in the design in the first place so I know I'll be getting a dan Wesson over anything else, you get what you pay for right? If you want a gun that lasts five minutes get the cheapo, if you actually want to use it regularly...surely the dan wesson is the way to go?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DR9Vb07ERns

• Supporters

a little revival - seen it on Gunfire which may work out £27 or there abouts...

http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1133729227-Replika-pistoletu-GG-102C.html

people are quite pleased with this cheapo revolver - yes its cheapo crap

but might worth an option if ya must have a revolver to complete ya loadout

spare mags or rather lack of etc but all the same...

£27 - if/when it goes tits up ya bin it

as for cheap gin or expensive gin scenario....

if you are a connoisseur or enjoying a nice relaxing drink - yup go for the fine quality stuff

if though your main intention is to get absolute rat ar$ed, totally out of your nut, dodgy curry/kebab and chuck most of everything all back up again later than evening - hmmm consider a more cost effective option perhaps ???

horses for courses - did say it was cheapo revolver but caught my eye anyway

what ever floats ya boat n all that

• 5 years later...
  • Supporters
45 minutes ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Hmmm.  I only have the option to share from that menu.

huh, the report button is right before share for me.

browser issue? although it works on my main rig which has opera and every adblocking cookie killing script denying add-on under the sun.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.