"I want to be a sniper what should I do?" Asks the noob.

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Nothing unless you've got £200+ to spend on internals !

I got my new bar 10 on Thursday, after much faffing, stripping lubing and re building I got it working...(still totally standard)

I've never had a single action springer so wasn't sure what to expect. I stuck some optics on it, threw some .28's in the mag, zeroed it in and it's not actually a bad shooter. I've got as much hop on as I can and its still not lifting .28's to the moon like my R hoped aeg but it's ok, Range for man size target is 125-150 ' ish maximum with a number of flyers...

BUT don't anyone expect to go to a skirmish and be anywhere near competitive with a standard sniper rifle!

My aeg will out range it and is more accurate than it in its standard form and there's the ROF......

In short unless your feild craft skills are up to real sniper levels you are gonna get shot to shit running standard gear

Be prepared to spend lots on it !!

• Moderators

Let you off, it's late, just got back home with a grumpy 6yr old after watching Cambridge throw away 3 points at home to Bristol rovers!!!

Haha :)

• Head Moderator

watching Cambridge throw away 3 points at home to Bristol rovers!!!

I misread that to be about university boat races, Cambridge losing three races to the Bristol rowers. Must be time to get some sleep.

• Head Moderator

Nothing unless you've got £200+ to spend on internals !

I got my new bar 10 on Thursday

Newb, has actually purchased a sniper rifle and wants to get better, asks pertinant and specific questions, and learns from answers. :)

N00b, more of a dreamer, does not have a sniper gun but repeatedly posts about getting one, gets information, ignores it, gets everyone to list parts required, changes gun make/model, just posts for the sake of posting... :(

• Head Moderator

I knew a girl once who was very nubi, in the classical sense.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.