What trigger with Mancraft converdion

Dannn

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I have the 90degree trigger, I had to turn (cut) down the brass tube to get the air pipe to fit, as space is tight with this trigger.

It's your call though, you will save money with the stock trigger, and wouldn't have to cut the trigger guard down etc

• Root Admin

You don't need to upgrade it as the spring in the Mancraft kit is incredibly weak and the pull is about 60% of a stock spring and cylinder anyway. You may want one for a lighter trigger pull and cripser break, but it's certainly not necessary and probably not worth the price tag when VSR triggers should be adjustable to an extent through the grub screw on the front of the mech anyway.

Could so some tinkering with the sears like a lot of people do by filing here and there to get a real feather-light pull, and you may want an aftermarket sear so it doesn't wear as quickly but I'd never say it's a priority. And as Spoon says, if you're needing space to feed that macro line down then it could be more hassle than it's worth for the small gain you get over stock triggers.

• Supporters

Ok, I'll have a think.. do the mancraft kits differ for 90' triggers and standard 45' ?

yeah the rear of the "piston" (sorry cannot think of a better word to describe it) is different.

that said i did use my original 45degree trigger, with a 90degree mancraft kit, for a weekend or 2, until i got the brass tube shortened, i suffered no ill effects or lockups etc, but i would not advise it ... just incase.

i am now using my 90degree trigger.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.