For Russia!

Raggedy_man

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Morning folks, I'm looking on starting a Russian load out and was wondering which Russian style guns were best and if anyone new good sites to get genuine Russian kit?

Thank you muchly.

Privyet Comrade, where to start. E&l make some pretty awesome Aks. Ak74 is the best platform for a Russian loadout as you can use it for many different loadouts. You can buy E&l fairly cheap on Gunfire.Pl if you go for a brand called Forcecore they are basically rebranded e&l Gen1s with a standard motor, so absolutely solid. Do you know what era you want to base your loadout on?

Have you been on the Russian loadouts UK page on Facebook yet? Pretty good advise to start from on that page. Many places to buy Russian kit from but you'll generally always have to import from Russia. It usually takes around 3-4 weeks for Russian post to arrive.

• Supporters

I was thinking late cold war or modern Russia. They are a up and coming force at the moment. What type of AK variant is being used now? Also what can I get for £150 or so?

Modern Russian is fairly easy Digi flora and smerch or 6sh112.

Ak74-mn is the best for a modern loadout or Aks-74mn. Forcecore aks-74mn is £150.00 at gunfire.Pl

CYMA AKs are also great, I just got myself a CYMA RPK and it's brilliant! They may need to be downgraded as they tend to fire too hot, however I think Gunfire.pl will do downgrades for free if you buy from them. They have a great range of CYMA stuff for decent prices too!

@Mos Real Sword are far more expensive and the only AK they make is the Type 56, which is a Chinese copy of the AK. Pretty major differences too, as it has a folding bayonet and other such things.

Yeah, they are quite expensive, however, they're good. Probably wouldn't recommend as of the price, but was just saying they're good.

Yeah, they are quite expensive, however, they're good. Probably wouldn't recommend as of the price, but was just saying they're good.

I think you missed the point- the only AK variant they make is of a Chinese AK- it's not suitable for a Russian kit at all!

Yeah I wouldn't buy a type 56 for a Russian loadout. As that's china's version of an Ak. Cyma aren't bad either but go for the cm040 and above as these are better build quality and full metal.

If you are looking for ideas, I recommend you join the Russian Military Airsoft Loadouts UK group on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/247695872078984/

I went for E&L and I absolutely love it, the build quality is amazing. Also look for forcecore and meister arms AKs as they are just a tiny bit more than CYMA, but are on the same level as E&L's AKs.

As for places to buy kit from, Grey shop are pretty good. They have a 'sets' system where you choose the branch of the Russian security forces/army you're going for and then you can choose all the mod cons. They have a generic VDV set, SF set, Recon set and MVD set.

8vT4JyK.png

You choose your uniform, headgear, helmet, load carrying, boots etc. It costs about £232 to put together a basic loadout for the VDV, hence why I ordered everything separately.

Load bearing kit's probably the most expensive stuff to get, however there's a sale on atm which has some decent looking stuff on for cheap. I'd advise buying all the stuff you need at once as postage is quite steep and takes a while.

There's quite a large amount of webbing, assault vests and chest rigs on grey shop, including some Russian MOLLE kit.

Everyone else has pretty much given you the info you need. Can highly recommend the Forcore AKs - very good quality for a very good price.

For gear I order most of my stuff from here:

http://frontowiec.com

Very cheap prices for gear. Additionally it's based in Poland so you don't have to wait as long for your orders which is my only complaint with Grey Shop. Can take as long as a month for orders to arrive from GS whereas with Frontowiec it arrives within a week. Only problem is that some of the more popular items (Smersh rigs for example) go out of stock very quickly due to their cheap prices.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.