Airsoft playing grounds near London

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I can drive but don't have a car (at least for now) and public transport is the most likely mode of transport. I'm in the South West of London. But anywhere in / around London is ok really, any further takes too long to get there really

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hedgehog,

There's Blitz in Whitechapel, Bunker 51 in North Greenwich, Epsom Bunker, UCAP Sandpit, Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield and The Mall in Reading!

Cheers.

Hi Hedgehog,

There's Blitz in Whitechapel, Bunker 51 in North Greenwich, Epsom Bunker, UCAP Sandpit, Ultimate Wargames Limpsfield and The Mall in Reading!

Cheers.

Their site is very bad, what do they charge if you don't wish to hire?

Of the games nearest you I enjoyed the ones in Annerley the most with Total Warfare. I do prefer woodland and while its a small site its dense woodland and they do some good more open game modes there. Epsom Bunker is also very close but quite a few of us have issues with safety there and its why I haven't been back.

Of the games nearest you I enjoyed the ones in Annerley the most with Total Warfare. I do prefer woodland and while its a small site its dense woodland and they do some good more open game modes there. Epsom Bunker is also very close but quite a few of us have issues with safety there and its why I haven't been back.

Sorry BrightCandle, do you mean Tactical Warfare Airsoft and the site in New Addington? Annerley shut down a while back.

Sorry BrightCandle, do you mean Tactical Warfare Airsoft and the site in New Addington? Annerley shut down a while back.

You are right I do (derp).

• 1 year later...

Bumping up as I have a similar question..

Willing to drive about 90 mins plus a few extra if its worth it... Pretty much in any direction from London as I can skirt around it fairly easily on the weekends early morning ;) 

Looking for little urban or cqb gems if poss but also partial to woodland sites with good objective based games.

Been to Dragons lair a few times, nice site but the game types are quite boring and there is not a lot of variety in the games. 

Never heard of Bush Valley, will look into them Thanks!!

1 hour ago, tinkle60 said:

Dragon's Lair and Bush Valley are pretty reachable also.

Bush valley is about the limit I would goto, its going to be almost 2 hours drive for me (I will have to drive about to pick up the team) have you been before what is it like? 

I shall do some digging but any feedback on the site here would also be useful.

Thanks

I've only been once and I think it's going on 2 years ago now.

It's all woodland with a variety of densities (if that's a way of describing forests). There a few undulations as the name would suggest but nothing as challenging as Eversley if you've been there. There's a number of man-made features scattered around to make things interesting, villages, fortifications etc. It was early winter when I went so you could spot people from a decent distance away even if you couldn't quite engage reliably. Was informed that once the leaves grow back it makes quite a difference.

Parking wass a bit limited, but close to the safe zone which has covered areas with large benches for setting up. Staff were friendly and knew what they were doing.

Depending where in London you're based, some of these places should be reachable easily for you:

Red 1 The School (Watford)

Red 1 Woodland (Chislehurst)

Airsoft Plantation (Billericay)

AWA Hertfordshire (Sawbridgeworth)

EAG Dorking (Dorking)

On 07/05/2017 at 10:53 PM, Albiscuit said:

Bumping up as I have a similar question..

Willing to drive about 90 mins plus a few extra if its worth it... Pretty much in any direction from London as I can skirt around it fairly easily on the weekends early morning ;) 

Looking for little urban or cqb gems if poss but also partial to woodland sites with good objective based games.

I keep meaning to go back to tactical warfare airsoft in croydon (awful name lol) and I've still not tried red 1 or holmbush airsoft which are both near me., the mall is just too convenient.

I see airsoft nation is still missing loads of sites.

https://airsoftnation.co.uk/map/

https://www.justbbguns.co.uk/skirmishsites

I see airbana has gone down, how sad. Now some airsoft sites are invisible. :D

Croyden? thats easy enough. will have a look :)

I know what you mean about Mall

• Supporters

You have missed out RIFT, they have sites all over, but the one in Harmer green isn't to far from London!

Archived