Where can I get an mp5 double drum mag?

marty dog

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Im looking for the above, they hold about 2000-2500 bbs, so its not the single drum mag you sometimes see-they only hold about 500 at best.

The only place i can see is airsoftgi.com and dont really want to order from the states cos of all the importing guff

Anyone know where i can get one????

Have you searched on Amazon:

No163 Mp5 Drum Magazine (For Standard Aeg)
from TIGER78

Price: £34.96
Only 1 left in stock.
Dispatched from and sold by EOB shops JAPAN.

Lol thanks for the lmgtfu scarathe but i know the product, i just cant find it in a uk online store

If that's so why not mention C-mag in the thread title, and in the original post?

What's wrong with a Hong Kong store? (It's not a RIF)

• Supporters

You need to search for an MP5 "C MAG" and Hong Kong is probably your best bet. Classic Army did one, A&K do one and RWC do one but nobody seems to have stock.

• Head Moderator

There are at least 3 other US based sites (i.e. www.airsoftmegastore.com) selling the C Mag, with stock, all around same price. I have imported airsoft items (not RIF) from the US and had no issues with customs, although you may need to email the store to check on international shipping to the UK.

As an aside, while searching I came across this

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/167513-drum-mag-for-mp5-suggestions-please/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.