FOGGING - PLEASE HELP

Rowed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Amped airsoft recently did a review of the smith optics fan goggles and they look like they might have similar qualities to the Revision goggles. The advantage of the smith optics is the battery pack isn't attached to the strap so you can move it off onto a helmet and its higher voltage so you may find the fan can go faster. Can't personally vouch for the solution but its telling a whole bunch of the amped airsoft crew have been picking them up all last year and they are now all using them and doing a review after that time frame says a fair bit about how good they are.

I use Wiley X Spear googles, they dont fog at all.. but I have removed some of the foam on the top and bottom where it filters sand and dust from your eyes for more air cirulation. They work very well, took many shots to the eyes and no scratches but they are military grade eye protection, they sit far from your face and can take prescription inserts.

I take my eye protection serious before anything else in airsoft, my advice is to spend a lot on your eye pro and make sure it has the correct impact kite mark on them.

The goggles retail at a high price, but you want the best!!!

• Moderators

Amped airsoft recently did a review of the smith optics fan goggles and they look like they might have similar qualities to the Revision goggles. The advantage of the smith optics is the battery pack isn't attached to the strap so you can move it off onto a helmet and its higher voltage so you may find the fan can go faster. Can't personally vouch for the solution but its telling a whole bunch of the amped airsoft crew have been picking them up all last year and they are now all using them and doing a review after that time frame says a fair bit about how good they are.

oh well more reading then hahaha :), ive been hunting a pair of revs turbos in tan, everywhere seems to be black only now but still not sure what's the better brand at the end of the day. I think its time to invest a bit more soon as last fogging issues kinda ruined my afternoon and became frustrating :(

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.