Noob - Egham Surrey - Do you know reachable sites by train?

PeaceWizard

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guy's n Girl's,

I am keen to keen to become UKARA Registered, so that I can purchase my non 2 tone AEG.

Based in Egham close to Staines and happy to to travel but need decent access points for site events as I do not have a car.

I have arranged a visit to the Epsom bunker site with my Brother and I am hoping to goto the Reading Mall site but need to get someone for this?

I know you need three visits within 2 months, which I expect to do pretty quickly. If you know of other easy to access good sites I would be grateful oh and if anyone wants a buddy to meet up with in the next 4-6 weeks at a site let me know; I would feel better knowing there would be someone to say Hi too - I am completely normal other than I want to shoot lots of people with BB's.... and finish them off with Granades!

In terms of weapon: I have my eyes on the new G&G CM16 SRL or XL in Black

Regards

PeaceOut

Your 3 games need to be at the same site so you can get site membership and be put on the UKARA database. You need 3 visits in a time of no less than 2 months and no more than a year.

Doesn't have to be the same site, But certainly run by the same people so they can verify you've been 3 times. As it's done by membership to that site / site collection.

• Head Moderator

I can recommend The Mall. It is professionally run, Luke the head marshal gives a very though safety brief and site rules, and it is a good place to learn. The marshals are friendly, enforce the safety rules, and will help newcomers. There are lots of players with a whole range of experience and knowledge who go there, and even attending solo you will get talking to other players and shown around the site. Being indoors means easier to play throughout the year, and has a multi levels and lit and unlit areas to challenge you. Being located very close to Reading station makes it a short walk to and from The Mall. I have only been on a couple of Sundays, so no idea what it is like on the Thursday evening. Many members of the forum play there, or have been, so you should get a fairly good range of views about it. Two months can seem an awful long time but it is worth it, and we all go through the same process :)

• Supporters

Doesn't have to be the same site, But certainly run by the same people so they can verify you've been 3 times. As it's done by membership to that site / site collection.

Not every company will do that. Easiest option is just to grab 3 games at your local site which is what most of us did and also recommend others to do.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.