Sign in to follow this  
Monty

Micro Grenade Launcher

Thats awsome! Proper badass little thing.

It's finally come out then? Saw a video a few years ago of a stand at an airsoft convention where they were demoing these. Made by a Spanish company I think

There was a retailer on Facebook doing a preorder of these last week, think they all sold out within 24hrs so expect to see lots at sites soon!

Got mine the other week, I love it! Cant say the same for the other team tho heheh

I've been looking at getting one of these but was wondering now that it's getting colder how well does this hold up with green gas and being 0-2 degrees out.

I've been looking at getting one of these but was wondering now that it's getting colder how well does this hold up with green gas and being 0-2 degrees out.

Good point, I'm playing Wednesday night so I'llfind out. I've been thinking about HPA'ing it

You'll probably be fine, right? Generally it's the cooldown that absolutely kills GBBs in cold weather - if it's a consistently low temperature then you just need to fill it more. Fill it once, give it 5 minutes to contract a little in the cold and then fill it again.