Which AUG Battery?

Bluegill
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey!

I'm after a battery for my Tokyo Marui Military AUG and I'm not sure what the deal is. I know it takes a mini 8.4v due to the motor etc being in the stock, bloody bullpups, but I'm not sure if there's a mAh limit.

I've found a 8.4v 1600mAh battery that would do nicely, but I have no idea if it's alright to put in- could it be 'too powerful' and have some negative effects on the weapon or could it take that battery without any risk of damage?

Again, SO sorry for the naive questions but we all have to start somewhere,

Cheers,

Nick :)

• Supporters
Hey!

I'm after a battery for my Tokyo Marui Military AUG and I'm not sure what the deal is. I know it takes a mini 8.4v due to the motor etc being in the stock, bloody bullpups, but I'm not sure if there's a mAh limit.

I've found a 8.4v 1600mAh battery that would do nicely, but I have no idea if it's alright to put in- could it be 'too powerful' and have some negative effects on the weapon or could it take that battery without any risk of damage?

Again, SO sorry for the naive questions but we all have to start somewhere,

Cheers,

Nick :)

Generally the mAh is how long your battery will last, 1600mAh is fine! ive used chap china 1100mahs and they have been fine all day.

I haven't owned an AUG but my friend used to have one and I remember there being a lot of room, so it should accommodate that battery nicely.

Dont worry about it being too powerful, i trend to stay safe with an 8.4v but some people use 9.6v (again its choice really) but there fine, its when you start putting Lipo batteries into your gun that's when it will end up breaking :lol:

Lovely stuff, just ordering it now. Hoping the existing battery I've got is broken as the AUG has never worked in my hands!

mAh is the measure of electric charge, which in practical terms for a battery and for the user of that battery it will be the amount of "fuel" the battery has.

In other words, your engine has a defined power drainage for a voltage, so the bigger the mAh, the longer you can play.

Archived