AirsoftPro.Cz

Monty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Had a lot of fun ordering my VSR bits from Airsoft Pro.

They charge you for using PayPal or even a debit/credit card to pay with. Bank transfer is 'cheapest', but actually isn't really because your bank will likely slap on a commission for converting your currency (even to Euros of course). All in all, I had to do the checkout 3 times but ultimately saved about a tenner by going with PayPal.

Worth making sure of if any of you make orders from them in the future. Seems like the best option for service anyway like Monty says

did you have grief and then they sent you a paypal invoice or something ?

if they take paypal I'd do some shopping there - don't tell 'er indoors though

It actually takes you straight to PayPal afterwards to pay, but you need to be sure to select the radio button as it reverts to 'wire transfer' if you go and edit your billing address.

• 1 month later...

I ordered a load of stuff from Airlift pro cz and the parcel arrived with a neighbour but I collected once home from work. The box had the couriers tape around the box which I thought this was normal as some companies do this to make the box more resiliant to damage/tearing. The box had indeed been damaged in transit and the most costly item that I have ordered was not in the box. Gutted.

I had emailed their customer services to point that this item was now only showing 4 left in stock, hinting for them to pop one to the side for me. I have sent them emails with photos of the clear damage internally and the tape (with GEIS labelled on it) to have no resolution yet. They are not the best at responding to emails so I called them and was told that they would have an answer by the next day. The item is now out of stock with them. 2 days since the call and I have to email them to get a response which is "we will see what we can do".

fingers crossed.

from 'Patient guy from Cumbria who is still wet'

• 2 years later...

Im just going to add my recent experience here and hope I get a resolution. (I may add that my luck with Airsoft kit so far can only be discribed as "completely shit")

Started looking at upgrades to my Cyma 702 week before last. Found some of the descriptions on Airsoft Pro's site really confusing, M24, VSR, Snow Wolf etc seems to be fairly indistinct so pinged a message to Radek "Tech Guru" who suggested a couple of parts I might want to think about.

Put an oder in for north of £200. Pinged a note of this at Radek for a final nod. Shipping notice arrived. Got a note that I might want to consider a tighter barrel. Asked to amend my order. Nothing back

Parcel arrived (£27 of shipping well spent) Opened the package and toyed with the parts. Cylinder head doesnt fit the cylinder supplied. Mailed Radek, who was very aplogetic, told to return for refund. Wonder how much return of £15 part will be? Then last night I started assembly in earnest only to find that the Trigger Unit and Piston dont fit the 702. Labelled as "for VSR and copies".

Have, mailed and rung today but clearly they arent in. £120 of my £244 order doesnt fit. Thats not very confidence inspiring!

Will update when I receive word back.

Update Radek Emailed me. Recognises he didnt see this in my mail. Suggested replacements and asked me to return with them covering postage.

Cannot really say fairer than that!

You can only really tell a good company when something goes wrong.

i brought a few bits for my a&k svd , good service and good products ..

My experience has been positive:

Ordered a hop unit and then emailed an hour later to ask if I could add a nozzle to the order for the same delivery cost.

They said 'no problem' and asked me to paypal the nozzle cost.  Paid the equivalent Koruna value which turned out to be quite a bit less than the Dollar amount listed on their site.

All arrived a few days later.

• 2 months later...

Ordered from these guys a couple of weeks back and absolutely zero complaints. 

Not only was the delivery super fast, it was also quite transparent with regards to charges. Their delivery time was quoted at approx. 10 days and it came under that. All was well packaged and clearly addressed. It initially came from a Czech firm and was handed over to DHL to complete the trip in the UK.

10/10 would buy from again.

Also to add the quality of the components is unreal, all their own in-house branded stuff and I could not be happier with it. Very impressed with that and also their prices.

(I ordered in Czech zloty using Paypal)

• 9 months later...

Ordered one of their G36 hop units on the 10th, in the evening so it obviously wasn't dispatched until the following day, arrived today (the 15th) well packed and in perfect condition.  I've ordered stuff from the UK that's taken longer to arrive.

Really cannot fault that sort of service. 👍

• 10 months later...

Placed an order last Friday, delivered this morning.

Messed up the order as I chose the wrong payment method, they answered my mail within minutes.

All the extra costs are there (e.g. PayPal fees)

Would recommend and would definitely buy from them again.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.