Needing to buy new BB's

Mos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys, what's the rule with BB's and guns? Is it that if you use .25g bb's you have to adjust your hop? or is it that you can use .25g bb's and just stick them in the magazine and fire? If this is relevant, I have an ICS CXP08.

Ok, so I am currently using .2g bbs. But I wanna get some further distance. Is it as simple as chucking in .25g bbs? done? thanks.

• Head Moderator

Not quite. Turn you hop off, fire some 0.25g bb at a target at distance and see where they go. Dial in a little hop, fire some more bbs, and repeat process until they fly in a trajectory that you like. The 0.25g will have more momentum than the lighter 0.20g bb so should travel a little further. This is simplistic answer, and is the process I use, but our forum gurus can explain in much better detail.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.