for the man who gets too attatched

deebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thought i should share this ridiculous front end for an m4. How many attatchments do you really need?!

RIS_K_MRE-2_zpsw1hqb7jy.jpg

RIS_K_MRE-1_zpssgcqf9rx.jpg

Any equally rediculous guns are welcome!

• Head Moderator

Good use of space, you can never have too much rail. Looks the perfect sort of front end for those Spielbergs who want to make videos of themslves and what they are doing, plus room for flashlight and laser.

• Supporters

yeah the last one was just so friggin' stupid.....

I mean come on - the guy needs a much bigger ris ffs

(hoe else ya gonna mount the fridge and the kitchen sink on there - jeeeez)

somewhere on the internet is a really daft daft pic of people even putting on iphone holders, wallet holder and even burger mounts

(my son saw it ages ago of things getting way way out of hand and a few peeps doing the challenge of just how much crap can be mounted on a gun)

obviously it was american of course

Ahh to hell with it - to each there own what you wear n strap to ya gun if ya got da room

to me I try and travel light....

All I need is a mag with bb's - nothing too fancy a 5k box mag will suffice

and the biggest national grid battery I can stuff/tape on my cheapo pile of crap gun

My fellow team mates however like to be prepared for any occasions that may arise....

_ultimate_machine_gun_flashlight_fork_kn

purchased from evike:

4+the+love+of+spoon_1d6448_5061748.jpg

The spoon taped to the silencer adds a really nice finishing touch I think.

Is preference to be fair, i like having a nice bit of outer barrel poking out but some hate it.

• Root Admin

D9C235B2-8893-4B87-ABBF-68F54AD8E811.jpg

Believe it or not, that rail is the exact same length as the one the OP posted, just doesn't have a cutout for the front sight post. Seems perfectly reasonable to me, getting your peq/torch as close to the muzzle as possible makes sense so why restrict yourself by having the rail finish 5 inches from the end of your barrel?

I have a real soft spot for tan rails on black receivers.

• Supporters

D9C235B2-8893-4B87-ABBF-68F54AD8E811.jpg

Believe it or not, that rail is the exact same length as the one the OP posted, just doesn't have a cutout for the front sight post. Seems perfectly reasonable to me, getting your peq/torch as close to the muzzle as possible makes sense so why restrict yourself by having the rail finish 5 inches from the end of your barrel?

Main difference being this looks good the one the op posted looks stupid and ugly.

Pretty much trig haha i too have a soft spot for tan rails, i plan on putting a tan rail and stock on mine, and doing some other little personalised bits

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.