Where to buy the Echo 1 ASR Upgrade kit?

callumbagshaw

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,
I've done some research on upgrading my Well MB06 sniper.
The first thing most people seem to put in it is the Echo 1 ASR upgrade kit...
Here is one of many many links I've found
http://www.speedytoys.us/index.php?l...t_detail&p=295

The problem I have is that nowhere in the UK seems to sell the kit!
The closest I can find is this Chinese seller on Ebay,
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PPS-CNC-Al...gAAOSwT6pVn4P1
but I'm not sure that the parts will be good quality anyway as they're not the same as the Echo 1 parts so many people recommend.

Does anyone know a seller in the UK of the Echo1 parts?
Thanks!

The first upgrade should be an Action Army hopup unit and the barrel that's needed for it.

I did have my eye on a new hop-up unit & bucking, although I hadn't decided on any in particular yet.

As for the barrel, I hear MadBull tight-bore 6.01mm (455mm in length) inner barrel is a good shout?

• Supporters

I did have my eye on a new hop-up unit & bucking, although I hadn't decided on any in particular yet.

As for the barrel, I hear MadBull tight-bore 6.01mm (455mm in length) inner barrel is a good shout?

I wouldn't go 6.01. Too sensitive to BB quality. 6.03 is what I prefer. Madbull is not bad, but PDI or EDGI or similar very high quaility barrels are better. Not that I can afford those. :)

I wouldn't go 6.01. Too sensitive to BB quality. 6.03 is what I prefer. Madbull is not bad, but PDI or EDGI or similar very high quaility barrels are better. Not that I can afford those. :)

Wouldn't that leave room for less accuracy though?

I've looked at PDI - I totalled some PDI parts (barell, hop up, bucking) and it came to the same price as the gun itself!

Not to mention new cylinder, spring, spring guide, trigger (box maybe, but shears for sure) !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.