Beginner!

mao2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question. Electric blowback difficult to maintain? Presumably with more moving parts, it'll be. Is it suitable for beginners?

ICS CXP-HOG QRS TAN

Kind regards

Michael

Quick question. Electric blowback difficult to maintain? Presumably with more moving parts, it'll be. Is it suitable for beginners?

Doesn't really need maintenance like a GBBR, however with more moving parts there's more to go wrong. Not worth getting anything EBB unless it's a TM Recoil.

TM Recoils can be considered the best AEG range on the market. If you truly want EBB, go for those.

If EBB isn't worth a £400-500 gun to you, but a normal G&G or ICS gun

• Supporters

ICS CXP-HOG QRS TAN

Kind regards

Michael

The ebb doesnt need any extra maintenance.

Its not a recoil system like the Tm its just a bit that goes backwards and forwards and makes a bit of a pathetic noise. Basically its a pointless gimmick that I would disable to be honest.

The gun itself is very solid however and not a bad buy but there are others that I would probably pick over it in that price range if it was my money.

At the end of the day its a solid and reliable gun that has good range and accuracy so if its the one you like it wont disappoint.

TacMaster

I take it you mean 'buy' a normal AEG? Just to clarify.

I look at all these difference guns, a lot of the guns I see look great externally. But when it comes to internal stuff I am absolutely lost. I've tried finding written reviews but find it difficult. It's easier to find YouTube reviews but have heard not to trust as some are sponsored.

All I want is a solid gun in mostly metal , that will function and perform without any major internal upgrades, it needs to be able to shoot no more than 350fps. I know G&g and ICS are decent makes... But there are so many to choose from? How can someone like myself with very limited experience know what to look for

What would you choose!? Presumably most people will choose m4 as it's been said to be easier to upgrade internally.

• Supporters

TacMaster

I take it you mean 'buy' a normal AEG? Just to clarify.

I look at all these difference guns, a lot of the guns I see look great externally. But when it comes to internal stuff I am absolutely lost. I've tried finding written reviews but find it difficult. It's easier to find YouTube reviews but have heard not to trust as some are sponsored.

All I want is a solid gun in mostly metal , that will function and perform without any major internal upgrades, it needs to be able to shoot no more than 350fps. I know G&g and ICS are decent makes... But there are so many to choose from? How can someone like myself with very limited experience know what to look for

What would you choose!? Presumably most people will choose m4 as it's been said to be easier to upgrade internally.

If you have £300 and want an M4 this is your best choice;

http://www.patrolbase.co.uk/airsoft/krytac-trident-crb-black.htm#.VjYjpC8Ybfs

Are u guys in norfolk? Would be good to get a group of people. I don't mind driving! Got a relatively large car aswell so

I'm based in suffolk, and I travel up to thetford for my games, when I play. Welcome to the mystic land of the forums.

• Moderators

I have the ics cxp uk1 first AEG and a great little ish gun, light and grip fitted on first game!!!. Remember you'll need a few batteries, charger, extra mags possibly, speed loader if you have the low/mid cap, so you,ll need to factor that in, not a lot more but still extra....and possibly bits I've missed that others would recommend getting

Can you get to a shop?, I was looking at g&g but went for the ics after handling....got another I'm saving for now as well!!....although I'll need to pop back again for a feel :)

ics do a range of mags on fire support site, I have the 45rd and 180 rnd ones, boxes of 6

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.