g36c

team DSA

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys need some help my gearbox in my Ares g36 has completely gone and would be cheaper to get a new one the problem being is that the only ones I have came across are jg and cyma will the cyma gearbox fit into an ares body

Thank you

Gearbox is Bent trigger switch is fubar and piston has stripped and thanks sitting duck

• Supporters

The Ares' gearbox is quite different with the microswitch, the piston release lever, etc. I haven't tried it but I would assume too that it needs some dremeling at least.

The Boyi G36 has the same gearbox though. Maybe you can find that somewhere.

• Supporters

wasn't a g36 but ump but guy tells you about using a conventional box

and removes the ares box blah blah blah......

End of the day you can get hold of another v3 and perhaps use bits of both to make up a box without too much work

I'd say get the parts that are broke but sounds like a few bits are boned so maybe cheapy box might be best option

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.