TM MP7A1 GBB mag pouch/load carrying options

Daniel248

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all. I have had a search on the net for solutions and options to carry my 7 MP7 mags. And I don't have much option under the MP7 mag pouch search.

My question is. Do I have an alternate? Will the mags fit a mp5 mag pouch? Or if any one has the mp7 and can shed some light it will be appreciated.

This is what I have come across. Not sure if it will be practical/comfortable as the mags are heavy.

Please see attached photo.

Thanks thanks in advance guys!!

• Supporters

I use either Blue Force Gear tenspeed pouches (REALLY good!) or a Mayflower R&C quad shingle, depending on which plate carrier/chest rig I'm using that day. First Spear also make a good line of speed reload pouches for MP7 magazines. Of all of those, the tenspeed ones are cheapest, you can pick them up from tactical-kit.co.uk for a reasonable ish price.

If you're looking into repro stuff, Semapo Gear make a good closed top pouch and Emerson/TMC make passable shingle type pouches (though I won't trust my £35 a go magazines to anything made by emerson or TMC!).

I just bought some P90/UMP pouches for mine, they are slightly too long for MP7 mags out of the pack but that is nothing that stuffing a sock or whatever into each pouch won't fix, and I also won't have to worry about those expensive mags getting lost!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.