Any experiences with these sniper rifles?

Glory0

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

Just moved to the UK form spain with my M4, so this wont be my first gun :P

I wanted to get into some degree of marksmanship without emtying the bank account. I've decanted into the L96 style of rifles as I'm not a big fan of the VSR and bar10 styled guns and I'm left with these two last choices:

Well MB4401D (118EUR) - http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152197842-4401D-sniper-rifle-replica-with-scope-and-bipod.html

This one has the odd feeding ramp and the magazine in the right place, and it is very inexpensive as I wont have to buy a standalone scope, to begin with (I'm aware the scope and bipod are nothing out of this world)

Well MB01 (109EUR) - http://gunfire.pl/product-eng-1152201789-Warrior-I-sniper-rifle-replica-tan.html

This one is a more standard clone, with the magazine up front, but is only 10eur. cheaper and does not include a scope.

Both are internally about the same, and please dont go on about how stock internals are sheit, I know and i plan to upgrade once i get more money, but that said, the stock parts will have to last a couple of months.

I will have UKARA in a few weeks time, so it isnt a concern of mine.

thjank you for all your feedback!

First off,

Welcome to England,

Anyway.

My friend has the firstWell MB01 and he says as long as you can deal with a Cr*py scope its a good gun, but as I have been told you need to spend a lot on the scope, so it might be good to go for the second sniper. As well as a paint job for camo.

but it's always the users preference.

Anyway,

Have fun.

• Root Admin

Welcome to the UK and the forums man!

First one looks like a clone of the TM AWS. Second is your standard Maruzen APS-2 L96 clone - very upgradable; I have one myself. I'd go for the second simply because the parts are so readily available and upgrade guides for it are very well detailed.

As you say, you'll be upgrading it so it's the better option. Also I believe the TM AWS and clones use a slightly strange feeding mechanism that can break a little easily in the clones and are hard to find after market replacements for.

• Supporters

With the TM l96 there is a alloy feed plate and spare feeding ramps available, in any case there not as bad as people make out.

As long as you cock the bolt back when your removing the barrel from the breach block, it should be fine

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.