AR with undermount GL?

CyberInsaneoHD

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hi

I'm considering getting into airsoft, and I've taken to the Idea of a 'Grenadier' loadout. What I'd like to know is which rifles have compatible GL's, with minimal modifications.

thx

A good number of them are RIS mounted so will fit practically anything so long as they have an bottom mounted rail. Be aware that the vast majority of grenade launchers are in fact just bit shotguns and don't propel anything like a grenade

11924535_10206526373950917_5380039538054

This was posted on the SA80 Facebook group a while ago...I'll be honest it doesn't look bad at all, if you consider how hard it is to get the actual SA80 Grenade launcher. Might be a bit heavy though lol.

• Supporters

Thanks for the feedback so far! I kinda want an L86/SO80, the ares one has a GL you can get for it, but I've heard mixed thoughts about it's quality. Is Ares' stuff usually of good quality?

Ares stopped making the UGL ages ago I'm afraid.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.