Kriss Vector

sniperslucky

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

Any new news on the aeg KRISS VECTOR :wub: apart from the recent show news.

Also has anyone been to the British airsoft show thats due Feb16(i.e. attended feb 15 show) is it worth it , are there bargains or just another ad to get you there :blink:

Nothing official yet on release date.

Only thing known for definite is some time in the near future you can buy an aeg of the most stupid looking butt ugly gun ever made.

It will probably shoot well being made by Krytac though.

Haha haha

I can't wait it can join my butt ugly GBBR gun that I love so much :D

I was always told 'every holes a goal' but I think even I would have to draw the line there. Nice analogy though..... :)

• Head Moderator

They all need loving! And if she goes like "a belt fed wombat", then so much the better.

• Supporters

Indeed, you may say ugly but its the quality that counts :rolleyes:. After all when your shot your dead no matter what the gun looks like

Your completely right its how it works that is most important and it will very well being a krytac I am sure.

But then so do the M4s they sell and they look better.

The Vector should be buried in a very deep pit along with the Amoeba and Tar 21.

If your throwing the Tar21 in there trigg you better leave room for the L85 as well.

Come to think of it the P90 and F2000 aint no oil paintings either

• Supporters

..and you said the TAR was ugly?! That thing's horrific.

I agree it might be a marmite gun but its better than the tar. It at least looks in proportion all the way through if a little busy. The tar lines dont flow at all it looks weirdly deformed. It looks like it was designed by several designers who never agreed on anything.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but anybody who likes the tar should have gone to specsavers.

The Tar is beast gun on BF3 though :D

I agree it might be a marmite gun but its better than the tar. It at least looks in proportion all the way through if a little busy. The tar lines dont flow at all it looks weirdly deformed. It looks like it was designed by several designers who never agreed on anything.

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder but anybody who likes the tar should have gone to specsavers.

Ergonomically though the TAR is a brilliant bit of design, whereas the design of that thing doesn't even make sense, it's like the horribly deformed bastard child of 5 different guns.

The F2000 is again very well designed, even if it is way too fat.

• Head Moderator

I still like the Kris. I remember being blown away, metaphorically of course, when I first saw one being put through its paces. It is designed well, fits its mission spec, and whether you find it pretty or not is an impressive weapon. Of course, it will never steal my heart away from the MP5.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.