Aim Top BBs

EdCoombesDogs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys returning to airsoft after a year and a bit off due to making a family and going to my local site Sunday and they only have aim top bbs are they any good not used them. Use to use mad bull or red devels

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum,

Congratulations on the new arrival, hope alls going well thus enabling daddy to get out and play shooty shooty bang bang more often :P

Iv not used aimtop personally, I stick to ASG blasters and red devil's my self, might be worth popping down to Combat south at pompey if that local to you?

What sites are you close to?

No so new now she is 2 but not played there I live in Ashford Kent. Apocalypse is my closest one but stopped playing there as the games was badly run not enough marshals for the size of site. But hoping it's improved. Just found a evening cqb site 7 minutes from my house I'm going to give a try. Yeah wouldn't normally use aim top and not really looking forward to it so fingers crossed there ok.was bit of a last minute game thing

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.