picked my first rifle up

Rowed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so i picked my first rifle up the other day its a G&G m4 came with one high cap mag

ill be getting some more mags in the future now i must stress this is my first and is nothing serious won't be spending massive bucks on this one have others lined up already ha but id like to run it for a couple of weekends see how i get on with it already thinking about changing the angle forgrip for just a handle grip as its not my thing.

iv came with some VB power 1600ma stick style batteries. As most may know the room in the stock aint a lot is there any other batteries with combined chargers people recommend please ill post some pictures below thank you in advance.

kind words and advice only please.

post-12085-0-88306800-1444769779_thumb.jpg

post-12085-0-40016300-1444769783_thumb.jpg

post-12085-0-32237100-1444769786_thumb.jpg

Ok so i picked my first rifle up the other day its a G&G m4 came with one high cap mag

ill be getting some more mags in the future now i must stress this is my first and is nothing serious won't be spending massive bucks on this one have others lined up already ha but id like to run it for a couple of weekends see how i get on with it already thinking about changing the angle forgrip for just a handle grip as its not my thing.

iv came with some VB power 1600ma stick style batteries. As most may know the room in the stock aint a lot is there any other batteries with combined chargers people recommend please ill post some pictures below thank you in advance.

kind words and advice only please.

Are you missing a motor from your gun? That's pretty important

My next move would be get a sling for it, can't see where the mounts are on the gun though?

• Supporters

My next move would be get a sling for it, can't see where the mounts are on the gun though?

There's a single point mount on the buffer tube at the back of the receiver.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.