What is a FULL Face Mask?

LuckyStudios

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I have a question I need to sort out, due to the fact

I'm under 18, I have to have a FULL face mask.

But does it have to be one like this:

Or can I have two separate eye protection and Mouth Guard?

Eye Pro:h ttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291132679185trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=590282844347&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Mouth Pro: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181635056865?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=480591618665&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Thank you Very Much for Any help,

Kit.

• Head Moderator

I understood it to mean a one piece face mask, whether that be a mesh one or plastic paintball style. Not two seperate pieces, i.e. mouth guard and glasses.

• Supporters

You can also get ones that look like this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Bear-Airsoft-Raider-Coyote/dp/B004R45NB6

I read something about different sites having different views of what they consider full face protection, i.e. two piece goggles and lower mesh vs a one piece full face protector of some description. I can't say I know any more than that though as when I was under 18 playing Airsoft I wasn't aware there were other options(plus it was over a decade ago)

Check with your site. Its open to interpretation. The point is to force minors to have to protect their teeth, etc.

Some sites will accept eye pro and a mesh lower mask and others view it as a one piece.

paintball mask is the way to go IMO,

at my site they allow lower and upper.

Really its just to stop your mum and dad from suing them if you lose a tooth so, youll probably be okay with either

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.